Skyline Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated December 13, 2016

4.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Jamie Talbot

"It has been a pleasant work experience, and I have learned a lot about how to grow in the business world."

Current Employee - Brand Embassador Management Training in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Brand Embassador Management Training in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Skyline Marketing teaches you how to set goals and be the most successful YOU possible. It also has the best opportunity that I have ever seen. They teach employees the value of the entrepreneur mindset, and I have honestly learned more at this company than anywhere else. The positive atmosphere is a plus too! :)

Cons

The company continues to grow so it can be overwhelming at times, but it is definitely well worth it in the end!

Advice to Management

I like the team work and positive atmosphere.

2. "Exciting, Fun, and Ambitious Company"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Liverpool, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Liverpool, England (UK)

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment Skyline Marketing provide is great and makes you want to come into work every day. Work is no longer a chore for me, now I'm excited to go in! The amount of skills you learn and how much opportunity is available is great. And everyone working here is so helpful and friendly, the best team I've ever worked with!

Cons

At first because it is so exciting it's hard to stay professional but after a while you find the right balance

Advice to Management

Please keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to keep progressing

Dec 22, 2016 – CEO

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's great to see that you always want to come into work and feel as though you are constantly learning with us! It's also great to see how much you enjoy ... More

"Working for Skyline makes me want to get up in the morning!"

Current Employee - Leadership in Liverpool, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Leadership in Liverpool, England (UK)

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I recently graduated from university and like most of my peers I was unsure about the next chapter of my life. With the fear and stress of post-university debt I needed stability and to make money fast. I applied for a job at Skyline Marketing and its been the best decision of my life. In a short space of time I rapidly progressed from a customer service sales representative to a leadership role with an income that paid of my debt and gave me the opportunity to make new friends, new goals and enhance my skills and overview of life. I now work in a fun, fast-paced environment that pushes me to reach my goals and enjoy working.

Cons

I wish I had not of spent so much time stressing about the fear of being unemployed after university and applied for Skyline marketing sooner. I would of been in a higher position by now!

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

Oct 14, 2016 – CEO

Hey, this is fantastic feedback we appreciate it and love to see how much you enjoy your time here! It's also awesome to see how you have progressed so quickly! Great Job! Keep working hard and ... More

"Fun, refreshing and a great opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Liverpool, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Liverpool, England (UK)

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast track progression, always looked after, fun environment, a great team,good money, plus your treated like a valued member

Cons

No cons just for people who want to succeed and work towards something instead of doing the minimum to expect the maximum

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work excited for the future

Jun 24, 2016 – CEO

Hey, thanks for leaving us a review! We are pleased to see you feel looked after and are enjoying the fast progression opportunities! Thanks for your advice! Keep up the good work!

"Sky's the limit!!"

Pros

Working for Skyline is a breath of fresh air, every team member is encouraged to fulfil their full potential with constant training and development implemented it is easy to see why so many team members have successfully progressed through to leadership so quickly. Skyline also has a great social side with weekly 'Crew Nights' 'Winners Evenings' and 'Leaders Nights' to name a few, there is a great work/life balance.

Cons

In such a fast paced environment, you get out what you put in. Nobody gets left behind and strong team culture is a great thing to see!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, with such a fantastic bunch of people! Great People, Great Environment, Great Business!

Apr 1, 2016 – CEO

Hey, thanks for leaving us such a positive review! We are pleased you enjoyed the work ethic as well as the social atmosphere to our business! We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with us!

"DO NOT DO IT!!!!!"

Former Employee - Door to Door Sales in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Door to Door Sales in Birmingham, England (UK)

I worked at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

you can earn over £100 in a day, if you hit your targets.

Cons

despite the fact you have to be in for 10am and reach home after 10pm (honestly) if you do not make any sales you have not earned a penny.

Advice to Management

Every sale you make is obviously making Jamie Talbot just as much, so he will make you feel like an idiot if you come back on 2 sales because from that he will only make £20. where as the target is to hit 5/6 where he would make £50/£60. you get paid weekly which is good but you have to pay for your own transport every day as your going different areas and you obviously get hungry not being at home for 12+ hours so money does go quite quick.

Im not trying to put anyone off but it is definitely a job that is made to be something its not. they say you can get to management and run your own business within 8-10 months. when there is only 2 "assistant" managers there who have been there for almost 2 years, or maybe more. you will be told that if you have a day off you will not get to management lol, so basically you have no social life! If you are going to take this job just to make a bit of money then say you want to work part-time because they will give you hell if you have one day off and put pressure on you.

Feb 17, 2017 – CEO

Thanks for your review. We would like to confirm that we no longer operate in the Birmingham area and relocated to Liverpool in 2015.

"Best thing i ever did"

Current Employee - Self Employed in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Self Employed in Birmingham, England (UK)

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is not a sales job, but a management program. It teaches you how to deal with negatives in life and how to build and train a team of people all working for the same objection.

The ability to make money is clearly there as they teach you how to do so.
    The programme is clearly laid out to you on your interview or day of observation.

I dont know any company that requires no prior experience and gives you the opportunity to earn over £100 per day

Cons

Sometimes it rains, yes its hard work but in life what isn't hard. But this is defiantly worth the struggle as the rewards are there for us all to see

Advice to Management

Keep it going

Jun 5, 2015 – CEO

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to review our company! We're so pleased you had such a good experience with us! Regards Skyline Marketing