- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Tampa, FL Area
- - Palm Harbor, FL
- - Tampa, FL
- - Saint Petersburg, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
- India - All Cities
- - Gujarat
- - Vadodara, India Area
- - Vadodara
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo, São Paulo
Found 26 of over 32 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 26, 2021 - Good CompanyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly atmosphere and friendly staff
No Cons for this company
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 5, 2020 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Used to have a great team that worked really hard to develop features that Martin has sold but don’t exist.
Martin the former CEO sells features that don’t exist and pretends like he doesn’t know the system flaws. He is now the president of Skynet. If something doesn’t go well, he will simply blame the customers WiFi even if there is no WiFi issue. The system has serious flaws. Residents have eloped and the system does not notify the nurses. I would never put my parents in a community that has Skynet.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 22, 2020 - Technical SupportRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nothing worth mentioning as it is really a bad place.
Everything! Turn over is so high. Your title changes from month to month depending on the mood of Martin Rotticci the CEO. He is always yelling at his employees about fixing a problem yet he has no idea how to fix it. He lacks leadership skills and professionalism. He lies to his clients and will say anything to shut them up then laughs and tells his employees " I just promised a bunch of stuff and now you are going to have to deal with t". Any time somebody joins the team it's like a new toy for him and he shows it off to everyone. Then 6 months later after the newness has worn off. He gets rid of them. So many good people have come and gone from this company turn over is off the charts. In addition the support and equipment that is being offered is all cheap junk thrown together by people who have no idea what they are doing.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 16, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I wish I could find one.
Problems are buried in the platform and the hardware is beyond cheap.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 26, 2019 - IT Consultant in Palm Harbor, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Can bring your dog to work nothing is good about working here
No processes, standard procedures, no security, trips delayed because they can't pay their AMEX! No full time developer... depend on Interns and Temp developers No 401k, remember this is a startup nothing more few last more than a yearContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 30, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free coffee and snacks with awesome ice maker
Company is broke and has poor reputation with all clients. Very little management and very political were management will lie to get people to work free over time. There system was written by junior programmers so the code is very bad and the system is in constant crashing mode.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 25, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent salary. Great coworkers.
Management. They have absolutely no respect for the staff. They terminate 15 people every year (in a company of 35) just so the CEO can afford his toys. The organizational development is a joke, it changes constantly. They throw a ping pong table in the back and claim they’re a carefree workplace. I would not apply here, unless you’re looking for short term work, considering no one is employed here longer than 2 years.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 17, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay was decent. Interresting product.
Poor heath benefits. Went to unlimited vacation but never able to take it, so effectively no vacation. VERY high turnover (about 25 people in 9 months in a company of about 35). CEO lacks any ability at leadership and changes the org chart on a monthly or even weekly basis as different crises hit. Penny-pinching to the point that all new server hardware to be deployed is second-hand and almost 10 years old.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 17, 2019 - Project Manager in Palm Harbor, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They tried to mask their flaws with pizza friday's and a ping pong table but the utter disrespect and secrets/lies that infested this place were beyond repair.
CEO has not a clue what he's doing. They robbed Peter to pay Paul all the time and were taking out loans to make payroll. Company is going under quick - BEWARE.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 28, 2019 - Corporate Human Resources in VadodaraRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nothing to share. No bonuses or incentives
No Management Peanut salary No bonuses or incentivesContinue reading
Skynet Healthcare Technologies Reviews FAQs
Skynet Healthcare Technologies has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Skynet Healthcare Technologies to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
55% of Skynet Healthcare Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Skynet Healthcare Technologies 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.