Sleep Number Corporation Sales Expert Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Sleep Number Corporation Sales Expert Reviews

Updated 12 de Aug 2018

4.3
Sleep Number Corporation CEO Shelly Ibach
Shelly Ibach
  1. "Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Expert in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Sleep Number Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Most people go to glass door to speak poorly about a company. I'm not one of those people, I worked 5 1/2 years for Sleep Number and I have nothing to say but good thing about the actual company. I'm grateful for the opportunities that were given to me.

Cons

I have nothing to say on "Cons"

Advice to Management

Making transfers possible to higher volume stores for senior sales team.

Sleep Number Corporation2018-08-12

"Not much to look forward to"

Current Employee - Sales Expert

I have been working at Sleep Number Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pretty good pay for almost doing nothing your manager will make or break the job for you

Cons

No support from higher ups the company does not care for its employees. Work life balance is pretty bad

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to your employees and keep a closer eye on what your district managers and Regional managers are doing and how they act.

Sleep Number Corporation2018-01-05

"Current sales expert"

Current Employee - Sales Expert in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Sleep Number Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I think the beds are the best. Some are over priced, but once you find the perfect bed for the right person. It is great. I love the people I help. You can make great money, 48 to 53,000 a year. Plus win contest, unless you got written up for small offenses.

Cons

Many to list, The 20 minute up rotation is a joke. It seems when the maner of her friend is in the 20 minute up, they feel the need to go to the bathroom, back room, thier cell phone and give up thier up to me 10 second before a customer comes in with a return, we get a delivery, there is a complaint. And surprising they come right back as I am using my up to help these situations. And now they get to assume the... next customer. Being written up or corrected for showing up early, staying late without getting the manager approval. When it is busy and the other employees are overwhelmed. Selling a bed to a customer, they come back in before bed is delivered and buying sheets pillows, protectors or other accessories and the manger puts it in their name. Even thou the customer has your card with exacting what they are buying is written on it. And you get pulled to the back for questioning what she did.

Advice to Management

Get rid of current up rotation. And have employees not in the up rotation take, customer returns, complaint,

Sleep Number Corporation2015-06-11
  4. "Sleep Number is constantly evolving"

Current Employee - Sales Expert in Bonita Springs, FL

I have been working at Sleep Number Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay structure allows for the ability to make a good amount of money. The company recognizes success with their "President's Circle" each year and sends them on an all expense paid vacation!

Cons

The manager I had was less than professional and I have met others that were the same. They raise your goals over 30% when you hit them which makes it much harder to hit your commission tiers.

Advice to Management

Spend more time with your managers developing the culture that Sleep Number is all about.

Sleep Number Corporation2014-10-12