Sleep Sound Property Management Maintenance Technician Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

5.0
  1. "Maintenance Technician"

Current Employee - Maintenance Technician in Portland, OR

I have been working at Sleep Sound Property Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked at Sleep Sound for a little over half of a year now and I can say without a doubt that this is the best job I have ever had in my life. I am so thankful to have a boss that has a personal investment and interest in my success and development. Sleep Sound has a solid values and we aren't just a business, we're a family.

Cons

Sleep Sound is expanding at a very rapid pace. At times, the growing pains are very real and it can be a high-stress environment.

Sleep Sound Property Management2017-05-26
  2. "Amazing Workplace and Experience"

Former Employee - Maintenance Technician in Portland, OR

I worked at Sleep Sound Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked at Sleep Sound Property Management as a maintenance technician a little over a year and it was the best employment experience I have had thus far. First off, the Sleep Sound team is incredible. I have never worked with a more sincere, hard working group. The daunting "daily grind" was never a theme at work due to these people. Company outings were always a blast and so were the goofy office events. This workplace...

Cons

Sleep Sound is growing quickly, and with that comes the inevitable: stress, and constant change. Growth always comes with growing pains. Some people see this as an unwanted necessity, but we saw it as an exciting challenge. So what would normally be classified as a "con" became a fulfilling reason to come to work.

Advice to Management

Continue to cultivate the already budding work culture and listening to your employees.

Sleep Sound Property Management2017-05-06