Smart Circle National Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

3.3
Smart Circle CEO Michael Meryash
Michael Meryash

"It's not work if you enjoy what you do."

Current Employee - National Account Manager

I have been working at Smart Circle full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I've enjoyed being a part of the Smart Circle corporate team over the last few years. I've had the opportunity to teach, train, travel and move up in my varied roles. I appreciate the flexibility when needed, benefits, my supervisors and co workers. Overall it's been a positive experience and always an opportunity to learn something new.

Cons

It would be nice if they brought back the 401K match program they used to have. Not always feeling properly compensated for the work loads and duties.

Smart Circle2016-03-30

"RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Former Employee - National Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Smart Circle for more than a year

Pros

Met some great people. Realized that there are scams to look out for in the job market.

Cons

Where to start... I was with this company for almost a year. During that time I was one of the most seniored people in my office. I was told during the interview process, and was taught to lie to other potential candidates during their interview process, that within 6 months you would be in a management position making six figures plus a year. I was a national trainer, mentor, and considered one of the top "Account Managers"...

Advice to Management

Grow a heart. How can you do this to innocent kids fresh out of college? How can you break up family and personal relationships in hopes to get yourself a little more out of debt? How can you sleep at night?! Advice to management.... Pack warm clothes while you burn in hell.

Smart Circle2015-12-05

"National Account Manager"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Smart Circle full-time for more than a year

Pros

The opportunity for growth is greatly prompted which is something i value. Also the ability to work independently and my creative ideas where always heard.

Cons

Working remotely I seldom had training and was expected to up and travel for weeks at a time on little to no notice. Also my ideas were often taken and used for others.

Advice to Management

Having a structure for daily tasks and expectations is helpful

Smart Circle2015-07-23