KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

SmartRecruiters

Engaged Employer

SmartRecruiters

Add a Review

SmartRecruiters Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Jun 12, 2022

Found 1 of over 133 reviews

4.4
SmartRecruiters CEO Jerome Ternynck (no image)
Jerome Ternynck

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "benefit"

Jul 21, 2016 - Anonymous Contractor
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smartrecruiters has some of the most driven, and committed people I've ever had the benefit of working with. Everyone is very friendly and the atmosphere is very tight-knit. Everyone supports one another, especially the sales team. Everyone is very supportive of one another and everyone provides help to one another. If you are driven there are a lot of avenues to grow. You can get promoted to different teams and you're given enough freedom to execute your own projects.

Cons

Upper management is pretty cut-throat. The managers have to endure a lot since they work with the executives, and ultimately they make everyone's lives much better. Hard executives are needed sometimes, and they are ultimately leading the company to better pastures.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 Reviews