Found 9 of over 144 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Smartling? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Smartling employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You are surrounded by a lot of smart people, who are also great people to grab a beer with after hours." (in 18 reviews)
- "Great people and culture." (in 16 reviews)
- "Great team and vibe in the European offices" (in 9 reviews)
- "Management is great." (in 9 reviews)
- "Full time WFH, the best colleagues" (in 7 reviews)
- "Disorganized internal communication on growth/sales initiatives" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Smartling and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 22, 2023Chief Revenue OfficerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Massive $40B target addressable market... with a great customer base World-class unified SaaS product with great uptime 99.99% and engineering team Great group of people to work with! Excellent place if you are starting your career and want to contribute on day 1!
I cannot think of any negativesSmartling Response4mo
Thanks for your feedback 💜 Cannot agree more! -HR Team
- 5.0Apr 25, 2019Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Genuine market leading product. - Great people and culture. Management care and invest in your personal and career development. - Very collaborative in EMEA. Everyone is always happy to help.
- HQ in NYC often means there are communication challenges. - London office is pretty small (growing) so there isn't a huge buzz and energy which can be challenging for a sales person.1