Found 14 of over 145 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Anyone in the Twin cities looking to rent? I was offered a job that I really want but would have to break my lease so I’m hoping I could re-lease instead. It’s a high rise 2 bed 1 bath corner unit in the Minneapolis downtown area. Message me for more information, pictures, and video.
Got a burning question about Smartling? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Smartling employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You are surrounded by a lot of smart people, who are also great people to grab a beer with after hours." (in 21 reviews)
- "Truly making an effort to ensure the culture is strong and people are enjoying working for Smartling & staying productive/motivated" (in 14 reviews)
- "Management is great." (in 9 reviews)
- "Great team and vibe in the European offices" (in 8 reviews)
- "Great benefits; gym, healthcare, meditation apps, etc" (in 8 reviews)
- "Disorganized internal communication on growth/sales initiatives" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Smartling and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "learn a lot"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Oct 8, 2015AdministrativeCurrent Employee
The good thing about working in this company is that there's a lot to learn from some very knowledgable people. With that knowledge you get to network and grow and move quickly up in the ranks of your career. Personally this a great place for someone to advance in their career. Drama free environment- if you have a problem you solve it on the spot. HR employees are their for these issues whom keep 100% professional.
The only con I would say is that theres too many snacks and drinks available for free and surprise lunches and dinners randomly which is not good when your trying to diet.1
- 5.0May 21, 2015Solutions EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
As with other tech startups, got great office space with standing desks and well-stocked kitchen. Flexible work schedule, open PTO policy and good benefits. Fun, tech-savvy, smart co-workers and friendly developers (yes you heard that right, 'friendly developers' ;). Lots of room for growth for individuals & the company itself. Senior management is pretty transparent about what's REALLY going on with the company and won't pretend everything is peachy.
Learning curve could be very stiff unless you enjoy challenging jobs and a fast-learner. Shifting priorities on Product roadmap due to pressure from big name clients. Life-work balance could get messed up due to flexible work schedule + clients located in different time zones, but this might be only applicable to client-facing positions.