Smartmatic "elections" Reviews | Glassdoor

Smartmatic Employee Reviews about "elections"

Updated Aug 29, 2019

3.4
Smartmatic CEO Antonio Mugica
Antonio Mugica
Pros
  • "A great creative and collaborative work environment, where passion and pride in your work is acknowledged(in 7 reviews)

• "Employees are truly remarkable people, they are anonymous heroes behind the success of the most complex elections in the world(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Employees and managers need to periodically manage work-life balance(in 4 reviews)

• "We can work long hours when we are deploying a project(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "elections"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "An end-to-end global voting systems manufacturer"

Current Employee - Senior Service Delivery Manager in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Smartmatic full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pride in ensuring that the voice of the people are heard. To date, 100% Election success globally since 2001. A great creative and collaborative work environment, where passion and pride in your work is acknowledged.

Cons

Some of the company policies and procedure can be a challenge. Tribal knowledge is apparent, and there is no repository for SOPs or DOPs.

Smartmatic2019-01-30
  2. "Employees are the company's best assets (not using a cliché here)"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Panamá

I have been working at Smartmatic full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I'm very proud of the people who've worked with me for so many years at Smartmatic. Employees are truly remarkable people, they are anonymous heroes behind the success of the most complex elections in the world. They strive to fulfill the company's mission under the most challenging of scenarios. Would you like to develop cool, high-tech products while making a positive contribution to societies around the world? This is your place!

Cons

Some projects are highly demanding, sometimes requiring extended travel. Employees and managers need to periodically manage work-life balance

Smartmatic2019-08-29
  3. "Smartmatic's Experience"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Panamá

I have been working at Smartmatic full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Smartmatic is the number one Elections Company, so, if you want to learn about election processes this is the company. Salaries are pretty decent. Working time very flexible when you are not assigned to an specific project. They are open to new ideas and proposals to improve processes. In case you like it, you could travel a lot!

Cons

In case you do not like to travel, depending on the position you are applying, You may have to travel a lot. Since the nature of the company is to perform elections, there are some projects (almost all of them) that will require extra working time (only during the project execution).

Smartmatic2016-09-26
  4. "Dynamic Election Services Company. Still Feels like a Startup."

in Manila, Manila

I have been working at Smartmatic

Pros

Focused on improvement and streamlining of processes. Smart and creative senior managers. Good portfolio of election automation products.

Cons

Company needs more local projects in order to have deeper pockets.

Smartmatic2016-09-20
  5. "I am focused to work in test automation, performance testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment."

I have been working at Smartmatic full-time

Pros

Reponsables, honest, commitment, innovate, elections

Cons

no have any problems in this company

Smartmatic2016-01-28

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews