Smartmatic "long hours" Reviews | Glassdoor

Smartmatic Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Nov 6, 2019

3.4
Smartmatic CEO Antonio Mugica
Antonio Mugica
Pros
  • "A great creative and collaborative work environment, where passion and pride in your work is acknowledged(in 6 reviews)

• "Employees are truly remarkable people, they are anonymous heroes behind the success of the most complex elections in the world(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Employees and managers need to periodically manage work-life balance(in 4 reviews)

• "We can work long hours when we are deploying a project(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Entrepreneurial culture"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Smartmatic full-time for more than a year

Pros

vast opportunity for growth, creativity is appreciated, interesting equity compensation, culture of innovation and world wide impact. The work is relevant. Loose structure favors entrepreneurial culture and individuals.

Cons

hard work, sometimes long hours, no hand holding. If you don't have initiative you wont succeed.

Smartmatic2013-06-22
  2. "Interesting work but management lacks moral ethics"

Former Contractor - Mobile Developer in Houston, TX

I worked at Smartmatic for less than a year

Pros

1. Interesting Work 2. You get to work on latest technology

Cons

1. Lack of proper planning and execution 2. Contracts will end abruptly just after the release/going live 3. Long hours 4. No stability in the project

Smartmatic2019-11-07
  3. "Good energy, hard work, big challenges"

I have been working at Smartmatic full-time

Pros

Good salary (market percentile: 75), good bonus compensation tied to company and employee performance, good equity compensation, relaxed atmosphere, young talent, flexible hours, human atmosphere, -very- interesting product development challenges, travel opportunities.

Cons

Weak planning, reactive nature, -very- long hours during deployments, hero culture, salary does not increment as steeply for technical people, loose internal processes, spend lots of money in travels due to poor planning and short notice, top-tier training is not an option: it's better if it costs less.

Smartmatic2014-01-10
  4. "What I like the most of working at Smartmatic is the people, you always find someone that teaches you something new"

I have been working at Smartmatic full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The environment is great. Every challenge we take on we embrace with enthusiasm. The professionalism of my coworkers, everybody is highly committed to give their absolute best. Our high sense of ethics, teamwork and integrity. Our values represent who we are and how we conduct ourselves in our lives. We share our company's vision and work to achieve it everyday.

Cons

We can work long hours when we are deploying a project.

Smartmatic2013-11-21

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews