What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "When I joined Smartsheet I felt SO much pride and appreciation to be a part of such a great company and culture." (in 72 reviews)
- "Some people in the BI team and people in other teams are great to work with." (in 62 reviews)
- "• Good benefits and office atmosphere" (in 61 reviews)
- "learned about good discovery from great leadership in one of my first few jobs in sales." (in 58 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great" (in 40 reviews)
- "No diversity in many different aspects includinig personality." (in 9 reviews)
- "Smartsheet isn't starting their 401k matching program until April 2020." (in 7 reviews)
- "No 401k match at the moment is a disadvantage compared to other software companies around the area." (in 6 reviews)
- "Ongoing training and career development are absolutely nonexistent." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Smartsheet and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 777 of over 826 reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWApr 10, 2023Senior Sales Enablement ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
-the company has a great culture - they hire smart, hard-working people. The company values work-life balance and cares about its employees well being. My colleagues are so supportive and have continuously offered a helping hand as I onboarded. I have never felt so welcomed to a company as I have at Smartsheet! -along with hiring great people, they promote and hire amazing managers. the perfect mixture of hands-on/hands-off, but are available whenever you need support. -I love the product! it's easy to learn but offers customizations, which can accommodate more complex use cases.
I feel that Smartsheet has the same growing pains as any tech company does. So there isn't really anything to call out as a con. It's all a part of a growing business.1
How to quickly learn PM software? I had an interview today and they are nervous about hiring me because I dont know MS Project, Smartsheet or Salesforce. I know Asana but I've only used it for informal project management for my own little business. How hard is it to learn these programs? Can I learn on the job or am I sunk?They don't have time to train me. I'd be left to figure it out using YouTube ect. I'm new to being a PM but I have my PMP. Can I fake it until I make it? Any good tutorials?
I have more than 15 years experience in project management. I’ve created estimates and managed budget tracking and forecasting. I’ve created project schedules using Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Workfront, and Wrike. I’m interested in project management roles in all industries. I’ve been working remotely in the United States since before the pandemic, so I’ve been accustomed to being a self-starter. I’d love to hear if you have any leads or recommendations to help accelerate my job search!
I just started as a program manager at CrowdStrike. It’s a great company, however I feel I might be a bit overqualified for the role. My previous roles have been leading a number of SaaS transformation projects (Workday, Simplrr, Yardi) portfolio roadmap config, tons of Smartsheet knowledge and app dev/support over 10 yrs. It’s a lot less stress and only a month in. With my PMP, DASSM and ITIL along with a degree in MIS and what can I do move things up faster? I’m at 125K cad base plus 10k bonus
Smartsheet Reviews FAQs
Smartsheet has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 826 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Smartsheet to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Smartsheet employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Smartsheet 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.