Smile Brands Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated August 14, 2018

Full-timePart-time

4.5

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Upper management really wants you to succeed too because at the end of the day, we all have one goal- Smiles for Everyone" (in 36 reviews)

• "Great company with great benefits and great people" (in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons to working here" (in 22 reviews)

• "I didn't like how upper management handled things when it came to resolving issues in the office" (in 16 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - General Dentist in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - General Dentist in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My experience working for this company has been GREAT right from my interview process, to hiring, on-boarding and transitioning from part time to full time. I have met some amazing people during my tenure from Operations to Clinical side who are always willing to help. A big shout out to Corrine Trabert for lending support and guidance. She shows a sincere interest in her team and provides solutions to their problem. Friendly environment. Having in-house specialist helps in providing comprehensive care to patients. Great working hours. Patient focused care. Dentist Autonomy . CE opportunities and platform to network with dentists from other offices. In short, they set you up for success. Best place for your career.

Cons

No cons. I love working for this company.

Smile Brands Response

Mar 30, 2018 – Recruitment Marketing & Ops Sr. Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We love to hear that your experience working here has been nothing but positive and that you feel supported.
    We love Corrine and how much she... More

2. "SBI-Call Center"

Current Employee - Teamleader in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Teamleader in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working for SBI has been and amazing experience. It's a great and positive environment to work in with growth opportunity.

I as an employee feel valued and love that we have a voice.

Cons

None at the current moment.

3. "Call Center"

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time

Pros

Great company to work for! Have been here for 5 years and this is a great high energy environment! Everyone is so helpful whether its their job or not, everyone goes out of their way to make you feel part of the team!

Cons

The company is gorwing, it would be helpful to have additional staff!

4. "Love the place I work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

What I love about working for Smile Brands is the people, from the Executive to our front line. Everyone I interact with is collaborative, friendly and has passion for the work they do. Additionally, in the 8 years I have worked for Smile Brands, I haven't found anyone not willing to roll up their sleeves to help with a project, provide insight or feedback to help enhance or improve the patient experience or a process. Lastly, our executive team rocks! They set a great example, communicate expectations clearly and we celebrate success, regularly.

Cons

As with any growing company, having the right technology to automate and streamline processes is a never-ending need. I believe Smile Brands does a great job getting our teams they tools they need, but we will always ask for more.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Thank you for your commitment to providing a healthy work environment and fun culture that provides a clear vision, setting your teams up to succeed.

5. "Smiles.Start.Here- Call Center"

Current Employee - Call Center Team Leader in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Call Center Team Leader in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been employed with Smile Brands for over 7 years and I love working for this company that provides room for growth.

Cons

Being part of a business that is growing fast it would be great to have additional staff.

Advice to Management

None-It's a pleasure working with such great support!

6. "Fun Up-Tempo"

Current Employee - Assistant
    Current Employee - Assistant

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun environment. Friendly, smiling faces. Great staff!

Cons

There is a lot of bad words about corporation dentistry vs Private practices. But that's all it is. Words.

7. "Plano- Call Center"

Current Employee - Director, National Call Center Ops in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Director, National Call Center Ops in Plano, TX

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Phenomenal company to work for and build a career path with! I've had an amazing 7+ years working for Smile Brands. People make cultures and we have some stellar individuals working here.

Cons

There are no current cons.

Advice to Management

Always appreciate getting more tools to automate processes.

8. "Call Center"

Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Plano, TX

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Smile Brands for a little over 4 years. The growth of this company has amazed me beyond my expectations, culture is one of my main principals. Here at the call center, management makes it aware that we are cared for and ensure we are compensated for our hard efforts. From funded events to monthly contests that reward our team members, no doubt this all became possible from the management team we have now. In addition, this place has been a great stepping stone in my career. I myself started as a patient service representative, moved to customer service, became the team leader, worked with work force management, and now I am team leader for the new patient services department. Yes! All within the 4 years of being here. This shows hard work is truly noticed and I look forward to continuing my career path with Smile Brands Inc.

Cons

The commute, unfortunately I do not leave around the area.

9. "A Day in the Life at SBI"

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time

Pros

flexible hours, great bonus incentive, overall environment is wonderful, support is always available

Cons

We need additional technology to help automate processes.

Advice to Management

Would love to have an SOP that both field and business support utilize. There is a lot of provider changes that I would love to see stop. We can wear a badge and have a nice video but unless the patients really feel connected with providers we are not going to see people stay.

"Great company"

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time

Pros

Sharon and team wonderful they helped me move to my desired city and offered me full time job too. The transition was very smooth from their end

Cons

The salary is a bit less as compared to other companies but still I would highly recommend.