KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

SnapLogic

Engaged Employer

SnapLogic

Add a Review

SnapLogic Employee Reviews about "awareness"

Updated Nov 17, 2021

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "One manager lost every deal he inherited and treats you like you just got out of college.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Bad management.(in 3 reviews)
  • "4. Leadership takes the attitude that if your not happy here then quit.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of SnapLogic and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "awareness"

Nov 17, 2021 - Sales
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong product and customer base. Our customers love us! We're the best kept secret in the integration space. Great sales leadership that understands how to make salespeople successful Great enablement Everyone needs an ipaas solution! The channels team is running on all cylinders I've never left a company review on glassdoor because most places are just so-so. Not so here. It's awesome.

Cons

Market awareness is low, and it's a crowded space so standing out can be difficult Marketing doesn't provide much of anything. Content is good, but no one downloads it...so no leads or thought leadership activity to position us as leaders Gartner doesn't know how to position data integrators vs app integrators vs apim companies, so they compare us to Informatica....which is an apples to oranges comparison and has not reflected our true value in the market

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 English Reviews