KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

SnapLogic

Engaged Employer

SnapLogic

Add a Review

SnapLogic Employee Reviews about "snaplogic"

Updated Nov 15, 2021

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "One manager lost every deal he inherited and treats you like you just got out of college.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Bad management.(in 3 reviews)
  • "4. Leadership takes the attitude that if your not happy here then quit.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of SnapLogic and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "snaplogic"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic place to work!

Oct 14, 2020 - Technical Support Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

SnapLogic has been amazing in every respect. They are an inclusive company, filled with bright, talented and good people. They constantly go out of their way to show employees that they are appreciated. SnapLogic has an excellent product, excellent work environment, a nurturing environment.

Cons

I can't think of any cons!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

100% Growth...

Nov 15, 2021 - Sales in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Products are rock solid and work. Customers are expanding the usage in droves. CRO literally turned the company around and has everyone on the right track. Competitors are getting taken out by PE companies which will lead to lack of innovation, opening the door for Snaplogic.

Cons

Still an unknown brand in many circles. Need more brand awareness.

3. 4.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Lovely community, welcoming folks, standard tech company problems

Jun 30, 2021 - Marketing Intern in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoyed my time at SnapLogic. Everyone I spoke to during corporate sponsored lunch was very cordial and welcoming regardless of department. Great perks of the firm, lovely location (trader joes nearby), nice building, workable open-space-office, accommodating management style, good banter on my team, company growth enabled upward momentum and relocation around the globe if desired.

Cons

Standard Silicon Valley tech company problems that aren't unique to SnapLogic but perhaps they could have done more to address: fast workforce turnover (2 weeks in I was no longer the new guy), not enough women (or queer people) in executive roles or coding the actual product.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Apr 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, welcoming, inclusive people throughout the company. Cross-functional team efforts are basically the norm which is very nice.

Cons

Lack of consistent coaching, formal training, and mentoring. I've had several managers in my time with SnapLogic and only one provided real actionable feedback. One manager was really inconsistent with attending one-on-ones or notifying me if they couldn't make it.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The company is in a great position right now

Sep 1, 2020 - General & Administration
    Business Outlook

Pros

Despite product adjustments over the years, SnapLogic is really finding its footing with Enterprise Automation as a messaging and platform focus. These latest initiatives put the company in a great position moving forward against the competition and as a long-term leader in the integration and digital transformation space. SnapLogic also thrives off an inclusive, transparent and accommodating company culture that has been well-maintained during these last few months of shelter in place.

Cons

Past cons - marketing execution, sales focus, lack of strategy around certain platform features - are being resolved and improved with recent management and senior level additions

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good experience, lots of learning opportunities and positive culture

Oct 8, 2019 - Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked almost 3 years at SnapLogic. Overall my experience was positive. Things specifically liked about SnapLogic : - Interesting work(Cloud Native, Big Data, Spark, Azure, AWS and other cloud infra), lots of learning opportunities. - Peers, overall good peers in the engineering team. Good cross team collaboration and people are willing to help. - Ability to reach, the management team is very approachable be it the Head of Engineering or Product Management teams or Customer Success teams and Gaurav him self. Access to PM and Customer success teams has helped me to get a better understanding of how the product is used. - Flexible hours, this was definitely an important aspect for me. - HR team, small but mighty. Always on top of the things, be it the visa extensions or other needs. I have had to reach out to HR team, and they made sure that things were taken care of in a timely manner by constant follow-up with the lawyers. Even, VP of Finance and Administration took time to follow up with and made sure that my problem was addressed.

Cons

This is not something unexpected, small company direction changes quickly. If you are willing to adapt to the change this is not a bad thing.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love it here!

Aug 25, 2020 - Marketing Director in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

SnapLogic has a team-first culture and gives me the autonomy to find creative solutions to big problems.

Cons

There are no cons in my opinion.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rewarding and Fantastic

Oct 20, 2015 - Sales Development Representative in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Happy hour and twice a week lunches are awesome. Health and vacation time great. However, the benefits extend far beyond lunches and happy hours. The people on the team at SnapLogic are top-notch. There is always something to learn and somebody willing to help you. People genuinely care at SnapLogic not just about the company but about the people that make it happen. The I standards are high and everyone works their tails off to meet and exceed them. The CEO and founder Guarav truly makes everyone feel the importance they play in the company's future. The product is best in class and once seen truly sells itself. It may be cliche but in this case its true., It is an amazing and exciting time to be with SnapLogic.

Cons

To quote our VP of Sales, "Effort is appreciated, but results are required." People who are looking to sit back and collect a paycheck are not the type of people you will find here. This place requires everyone to put in 110% in order to achieve what we need to. The work can be hard and challenging, but ultimately it is rewarding. As with any up and comer we are still establishing our name within the community so brand recognition is not quite there yet, but that is also what makes it exciting. We get to watch people start to understand what we do and why SnapLogic will be a standard in the corporate landscape.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee

A fun place to work and grow

Sep 17, 2015 - Solutions Architect in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Technology Snaplogic sits in a hot technology space of Cloud and Big data integration. If you are looking to be a part of Big Data and work on bleeding edge technologies this is the place to be. Talent A very talented group of individuals with background from informatica, salesforce, electric cloud, microsoft, CA technologies, oracle, sun microsystems, integration, virtualization technologies, devops and overall varied industry experience there is a lot to learn and grow here. Also with the recent growth of the field organization with experienced sales and technical field people joining the team it has become very exciting with acquisition of enterprise companies as customers. This is also attracting high talent to be a part of this story. Leadership and vision Informatica founder Gaurav Dhillon who founded Snaplogic has an energizing vision and presence. He is very accessible and an opportunity to interact with someone like that on a daily basis is priceless and definitely career enhancing. Snaplogic is funded by Andreesen Horrowitz amongst others and exposes Snaplogic to big enterprises looking for innovation. Culture -Great group of friendly folks who eat together 3 days a week -Open office plan -Good mix of young energy and experienced people

Cons

Growing pains No requirement to be here 5 days a week at the office but when you are San Mateo Downtown parking is a big problem

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hidden Gem on Data Integration & Beyond!

Apr 29, 2018 - Principal Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Product. SnapLogic's platform allows the user to connect their data among different applications using drag and drop User Interface, without the need to write a single line of code. Although, the users are free to write code inside the appropriate Snap (Connector) or develop their custom Snap. Talented Engineering Team: The Engineering team consists of talented and open minded folks, who are given the right environment to create quality products A great CEO: Gaurav is a great person to interact with and is very approachable. He joins lunch along with all other employees and is extremely humble. He clearly articulates the vision of the company and is transparent on his communication. His Ping Pong skills are pretty good too, among other things. Friendly & Passionate Culture: People in all departments are friendly and passionate on what they do.

Cons

Can't think of any con that stands out from my experience. SnapLogic is improving continuously by listening to the feedback from Employees and Customers.

4 people found this review helpful