- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- - Phoenix, AZ
- - Surprise, AZ
- - Tucson, AZ Area
- - Tucson, AZ
- - Utah
- - Salt Lake City, UT Area
- - Salt Lake City, UT
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Costa Mesa, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Hollywood, CA
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
- - Florida
- - Jacksonville, FL Area
- - Jacksonville, FL
- Mexico - All Cities
- - México
- - Mexico City, Mexico Area
- - Ciudad de Mexico
Found 118 of over 123 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Got a burning question about Snell & Wilmer? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Snell & Wilmer employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The management is extremely difficult to work with." (in 5 reviews)
- "It is long hours." (in 3 reviews)
- "Pay could be better and there are little to no opportunities for advancement for entry level positions unless you intend on going to law school or paralegal school." (in 3 reviews)
- "the Secretaries, along with most of the administrative staff, are some of the most miserable people people i've ever worked with, some more than others (depending what floor you worked on)" (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - AnonymousRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work environment, plenty of interesting things to learn
Can be stressful at times as expected
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 16, 2022 - Legal Administrative Assistant in Salt Lake City, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent training for new hires
Attorneys work a lot of hours
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 29, 2022 - Legal File Clerk in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Provided me an opportunity to work in the legal field. Good benefits and advancement opportunities.
Monotonous job duties for this position. Pay leaved more to be desired.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 6, 2022 - AdministrativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
financial stability interesting work good location
It is not the friendliest environmentContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Aug 3, 2022 - Attorney in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Highest ethical standards. They have your back as long as you’re honest with them. “It’s not a matter of ‘if’ you’ll mess up, it’s a matter of ‘when’ … but what matters most is how you deal with your mess up.” Work hard and own up to your f’ups when they do occur, and you’ll do well here.
It’s Big Law - a big case/project steam rolls through everything. You must be willing to do whatever it takes regularly, and be strategic in any battle for time away you may wish to take.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 25, 2022 - Legal Assistant/ParalegalRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've only ever had a couple of issues with past paralegals being very rude and not wanting to teach assistant's how to do certain things but besides that I have loved my time here so far and the community of staff and attorney's is really great!
I've only ever had a couple of issues with past paralegals being very rude and i have been verbally harassed.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 22, 2022 - Legal Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Place to Work in Phoenix
Nice location to work in phoenixContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 4, 2022 - Law ClerkRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good mentoring program and smart attorneys.
Very large organization, so you don’t get to know everyone.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 30, 2022 - Administrative Staff in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They PRETEND to care about their employees and future staff members. Sell you on the idea that they're very friendly and loving to all their staff members. pretend to give you the best salary for your position you applied to. they PRETEND to have good benefits. they PRETEND to have a good vacation/sick day pay off.
Absolutely horrible to all staff members. they pay you very low, even if you're more than qualified for the position. they'll gossip which is not work appropriate. If you accidentally end up pregnant they will switch you positions ONLY AFTER you 100% bend over backwards and drop words like Discrimination in order to move to a position that's better for you and your unborn child. then they will gaslight you and tell you the second you pop your little baby out they're moving you right back to your old position. there's no paid maternity leave. they take all your sick/vacation/holiday time off and make you use it for any appointments you have. if you use those days you have to pay the firm back the money they lost for you not being there. they force you to get 40 hours a week by making you sign in directly on time and you cant go a minute over. you have to clock in DIRECTLY on time and clock out DIRECTLY on time. they force you to pay for parking which is like $90 a month out of your paycheck they're horrible and toxic. I currently work here and I want to blow my brains out. they tell you that they have really good benefits but you'll be paying thousands of dollars if you aren't a single white male making 4k a month.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've never seen an organization that was willing to be as flexible as this one.
Defined parameters are lacking. However, that's part of what makes the job fun and challenging--no two days are the same.
Snell & Wilmer Reviews FAQs
Snell & Wilmer has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 123 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Snell & Wilmer to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
77% of Snell & Wilmer employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Snell & Wilmer 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.