Socal Events Reviews | Glassdoor

Socal Events Reviews

2.6
CEO

"Amazing Business Experience and Learning Experience!"

Current Employee - Trainer in Riverside, CA
    Current Employee - Trainer in Riverside, CA

Pros

I love that there has always been constant motivation, encouragement and learning tools provided to become a better business person but also to learn how management of staff.

Cons

Enjoy what you do, the growth provided to you and the opportunity to move forward! (if that's a 'con')

Advice to Management

Leadership is great, mentoring is great, management is always available to meetings with staff; maybe just make it more known that you are available to go over personal goals to grow.

"Deceptive Hiring Process at SoCal Events Inc"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Riverside, CA

I worked at Socal Events part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you have no job experience this may be a good fit for you. Hustle, learn sales and get paid for what you produce.

Cons

Misleading about pay structure
    No hourly, 100% commssion
    MLM type structure
    Direct sales. You are approaching people while they pump gas to pitch windshield repair or wax products.

Advice to Management

Just be straight up with potential applicants exactly what type of job your offering. Don't make it seem like your hiring for an hourly position at a trade show, event or booth inside a store when your not.

Socal Events Response

Apr 3, 2015 – President

SoCal Events is an events and promotions firm in California. We do not, nor have we ever asked our team members to purchase something from us then resell it to consumers as multi level marketing ... More