The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Social SEO? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Social SEO employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture is awesome too – A bubbly balance of relaxed playfulness and determined work ethic." (in 23 reviews)
- "management in my 2 years here, so if it's happening it's not a systemic issue." (in 9 reviews)
- "The training is fantastic!" (in 8 reviews)
- "My team is always there to help." (in 8 reviews)
- "The people you will work with are all nice, competitive, and hardworking." (in 7 reviews)
- "Certain managers are known bullies, but don’t even get a slap on the wrist for consistent issues." (in 4 reviews)
- "Employees still feel underpaid and underrecognized and Account Managers still get annoyed when they are assigned a terrible client that should have never been sold." (in 4 reviews)
- "Bad work environment and bad pay" (in 4 reviews)
- "5. Absolutely everyone is expendable to the owners." (in 3 reviews)
- "Currently, there is no 401K with the benefits, however, I think that is just around the corner." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Social SEO and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 119 of over 120 reviews
Updated Sep 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 20, 2023Digital MarketingFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Good People for starter job
Bad work environment and bad paySocial SEO Response2w
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you would like to discuss your experience further feel free to reach out to our CHRO, Mark Schell at email@example.com or 248-914-9844.
- 4.0Sep 5, 2023SEO SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Wonderful company to work for. Very fair to their employees, with products (over several brands) that actually work as intended.
Poor Management , Irregular Schedules
Social SEO Reviews FAQs
Social SEO has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 120 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Social SEO to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
70% of Social SEO employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Social SEO 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.