Social Vantage Reviews | Glassdoor

Matthew Pattoli
  1. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Social Vantage

Pros

Fun start up environment, you get to wear whatever you want and you get to work on really cool client accounts. You will learn more about social media marketing / advertising (specifically Facebook ads) than you ever knew was possible. The amount of knowledge you will consume within the first 3 months is pretty cool.

Cons

Not a standard 9 to 5. It's a start up company and management expects everyone to work really hard. If you're looking for an easy going 9 to 5 it's not for you. The company is also growing so fast which is really exciting but sometimes tough to keep up with things!

Advice to Management

Keep up the growth but be more transparent with the employees about what the plans are and thr direction of the company.

Social Vantage2016-06-02
    • "Great opportunity & really rewarding."

Current Employee - Director of Advertising in Bensalem, PA

I have been working at Social Vantage

Pros

Personally I'd have to say that the best thing about working at Social Vantage is the people. Everyone comes to work each day ready to make a difference and work hard. Management is very transparent, as well as motivating. I consistently feel proud of the work that we're doing here, and can't wait to see where the company is a few years from now.

Cons

If you are looking for a normal 9-5 gig, this is not the place for you. The team puts in long hours and everyone is expected to pull their weight.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you are doing!

Social Vantage2015-02-26
    • "One of the best jobs of my career"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Social Vantage full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is always exciting working with companies in every industry. The management is very kind and appreciates their employees.

Cons

CNBC on all day, but I don't mind.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Social Vantage2015-01-15