The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about SoftRock? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SoftRock employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "WANT TO MAKE A SUBPAR WAGE FOR LONG HOURS BY BAITING AND SWITCHING JOB APPLICANTS INTO CONSIDERING EDUCATION?" (in 9 reviews)
- "The initial training is very demanding but it makes or breaks one." (in 7 reviews)
- "All of these positive reviews saying you get to meet the CEO, Management is awesome, the trainers are so encouraging, blah, blah, blah is correct... why do they do that?? It's simple people..." (in 7 reviews)
- "The real comp plan is $10 versus commission." (in 5 reviews)
- "Shady upper management, shady company." (in 4 reviews)
Found 259 of over 264 reviews
Updated Aug 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 3, 2020Chief Executive OfficerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsOrlando, FL
Great environment, great employees we play hard and work hard!
We only hire and keep the best of the best.
- 1.0Aug 30, 2023Scam Artists & Phishing AgentsCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Advertised as fun. Nice building. Nice Party.
Cons are that the company is itself a con.
SoftRock Reviews FAQs
SoftRock has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 264 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at SoftRock to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
64% of SoftRock employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SoftRock 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.