Cover image for Software Resources

89% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 16 of over 16 reviews

4.2
Software Resources CEO Tamara L. Giaimo (no image)
Tamara L. Giaimo

132 Comments

Consulting

449.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Software Resources~261652
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Software Resources? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Software Resources employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Friendly staff(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Entry Level Hire

May 20, 2022 - Cybersecurity Analyst in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management, Good communication, Good Pay. Friendly staff

Cons

The Benefits could be better

2. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 3 years

Great company

May 17, 2021 - Copywriter in Glendale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, friendly staff and paid weekly.

Cons

None. I’ve been contracted with this company twice and they’re wonderful.

3. Join the Software Resources team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Software Resources are Great to work with

Jun 22, 2020 - BA/PM
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are great to work with!

Cons

They only have so much political capital with the companies they recruit for :-)

5. 1.0
    Former Contractor

Project Manager

Jan 14, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

small but friendly, all in all its a job

Cons

just get put on customer site with no cooperate future

Software Resources Response

President

Hi. I would sincerely like to understand this review. If you would be so kind to call me at (407)515-6020 x107, I will do my best to address your concerns. Thank you, John Giaimo President.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Fantastic Place To Work!

Feb 18, 2020 - Business Office Manager in Lake Mary, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

SRI has an excellent management team, back office staff, sales personnel and recruiters. The back office easy to reach, knowledgeable and has a fast turn around time on questions and requests. Consultants receive personalized attention throughout their assignment by the entire staff so they feel like part of our team! Our tenured staff is like a family and I highly recommend SRI to anyone looking to work with a company that has a top of the line recruiting and sales team and has a genuine interest in the success of their career.

Cons

There is no downside to working with SRI. What could be better than working with a staff that is knowledgeable, hardworking and has a genuine interest in finding you a fantastic job?

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Technical Recruiter

Oct 31, 2016 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros of working for SRI is the work/life balance, being able to work with a great team of motivated recruiters and sales directors. Most of the clients are Top companies who provide good candidate feedback. Employee processes and policies are very well organized. Overall a great company to work for with lots of activity to work on.

Cons

I am one of the newer kids on the block so I don't have any cons to list as my experience in the past couple of months has been great so far. I would however love if the pay structure were every other week instead of twice monthly.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

So Glad I joined....

Feb 24, 2020 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Lake Mary, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined SRI 2 years ago and couldn't be happier. I was welcomed on my first day and saw immediately that Sales and Recruiter and the Back office all work as a team. We work hard and play hard. We help each other. I've worked at several contracting companies and no one comes close to the experience I have had here at SRI. Management respects your input and takes action on good ideas to get the job done. We have great clients and lots of repeat business. Great place to work!

Cons

None that I can think of

9. 1.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Won't Work With Them Again

Nov 7, 2019 - Analyst in Lake Mary, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The ONLY good thing I can say about this place is they have a great recruiter team. On the ball, quick to respond, excellent advocate for the candidates.

Cons

Miserable communication post-hire, lack of direction, non-understanding of the clients policies and procedures which affect the candidate directly The on-boarding process is atrociously archaic and completely manual, they require your personal info to be transmitted insecurely via e-mail, they take photos of your IDs with their personal phones. Payroll system is horrible also. The office staff is less than helpful , can't seem to offer even basic communication skills to resolve actual problems that affect payroll. Seriously the most disorganized and non-compliant organization I've ever worked for. No benefits until after 60 days of employment Candidates are forced into signing an agreement that they will accept only straight pay even for authorized over-time worked, (how is this even legal?)

Software Resources Response

President

Hello. I am so sorry that your experience with our post hire process didn't meet your expectations. I believe this rating is unjustified. Therefore, I am writing this response to defend our reputation and provide our viewpoint of what occurred. We found you a great job with a great client! How could that ever justify a rating of 1 in a public forum like Glassdoor? It doesn%E2%80%99t. Your recruiter and sales person presented your resume to our client and spoke with the client about your qualifications. As a result, you received an interview and the feedback was positive. We expected a hire, but the client decided they wanted to interview other candidates before deciding. Because we felt so strongly that you would be a great fit, we offered the client a 2-day free trial! We took a bigger financial risk than normal to get you this job. The client took us up on the offer and you went to work. After one day, and as we expected, you were hired! I consider this an A+ effort from all involved. A little history. This client does not utilize temp staffing agencies often. Before placing you, it was more than a year since we placed another temporary employee there and some of their processes and personnel changed. The process took a little more time and required a bit more patience. In the end, you landed a great job with a great client because of Software Resources! To your other points, our back-office process is not manual and not archaic. We used an industry leading Applicant Tracking System and all on boarding documents are transmitted electronically via secure login, to our new employees in a secure environment. It is far from a manual process. This not a difficult process, unless you don%E2%80%99t have a printer or a scanner at home, which I was told you do not possess. Due to your increasing frustration with getting the forms executed, we offered to hand deliver the forms to you to sign. Our recruiter drove to your location, and hand delivered the on boarding documents. That's what I call great service! As far as your other complaints go, we have an incredibly loyal and knowledgeable staff. I don't appreciate the inaccurate public assault on them. You don%E2%80%99t know anything about them or what they do for the company and I don%E2%80%99t consider your assessment of them remotely accurate. I value and defend each one of my staff. I appreciate their dedication, expertise, desire to please, and everything they do for me, the company and all our employees. Lastly, our payroll company is Paychex. There is no better payroll company on the planet. We will not be %E2%80%9Cditching%E2%80%99 them as you suggest, and I am sure you will agree with me as you become more experienced in using Paychex and whenever you receive a pay check.If you would like to further discuss all of this, please feel free to contact me on my mobile at (407)342-5249 Monday through Friday 8:30 am %E2%80%93 5:30 PM. Thank you,Software Resources, Inc.John GiaimoPresident

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Communication and Opportunities

Oct 27, 2016 - Administrative Assistant in Lake Mary, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Treated like a person by all levels of staff/management -Ideas and initiatives taken seriously -Pay is fair -Room to grow in position and in to other positions -Hard-working team and good communication

Cons

-Having the team split across the country can be a challenge for my current position.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fun place to work!

Oct 31, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great close knit team! Very agile company so little red tape.

Cons

Don't always get to have the face time with the team, as we have remote offices

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews
</>Embed

Software Resources Reviews FAQs

Software Resources has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 16 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Software Resources to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Software Resources employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Software Resources. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

89% of Software Resources employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Software Resources 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Software Resources to be management, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, benefits.

Popular Careers with Software Resources Job Seekers