Softway Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 97 reviews

4.0
Softway CEO Mohammad Anwar
Mohammad Anwar
  1. "Awsome place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Trainee Software Test Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Softway full-time for less than a year

Pros

1.Management considers the welfare of Employees 2. Flexible time 3. Co workers are friendly & all of us here are like family 4. No strict hierarchy followed 5. Motivational Environment and the people encourage us to face challenges 6. Extra curricular activities

Cons

No con's to be stated here

Softway2017-09-13

October 30, 2017Digital Strategist

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to know that you enjoy and appreciate our work environment here. Thank you for being a part of our family!

"The Best Place To Work In"

Current Employee - Vertical Lead in Bangalore

I have been working at Softway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Work Culture - Use of new updated technologies - On site opportunities - Flexible timings - Coolest Leaders

Cons

- No cafeteria - No Parking space for cars

Advice to Management

Doing a great job. Keep it rolling!

Softway2017-07-20

July 27, 2017HR associate

Thank you for taking time to review Softway! It’s an affirmation that are values are being imbibed. The cafeteria for sure is on our list of things we want to get done and hopefully should have that soon. Thank you for sharing the parking concern. We will definitely have that considered.

"Great Company"

in Bangalore

I worked at Softway

Pros

Employee growth is good. Nice place to work. Friendly Environment.

Cons

Should improve salary payment scale. Salary should be incremented based on employee performance and not based on team rating.

Softway2017-04-15

May 10, 2017HR associate

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback. We’re glad to hear your reaffirmation of Softway being a great place to work and grow. With new initiatives and strategies in place, we’re doing every bit to stay at par with market standards. Regarding appraisals, we believe in a 360 rating – where performance and teamwork, like other factors are equally rewarded. We do, however, appreciate the feedback given – and will take it into consideration in our process reviews – ensuring that Softway stays an employee friendly place.

4. "Very Good Company to work with."

I worked at Softway full-time

Pros

I have been part of the organization for a while, it is very good company learn and explore, Friendly environment, Good management.

Cons

Every Organization have Cons, it will be resolved over the period of time, nothing much to write on cons side as Management might be working on it.

Advice to Management

Management is try to improve on the areas that are required, keep it going, need to be open for the change, keep up the good work.

Softway2017-01-25

February 3, 2017HR associate

Thank you for sharing your experience. It keeps us motivated and we appreciate the time you spent with us. We are open and appreciative of specific feedback and look forward to hearing these ‘required changes’. Do send us an email at hr@softway.com so that we can definitely gauge our performance and improve in those identified areas. Thank you!

5. "Best Place to Work"

Senior SEO EXECUTIVE in Bangalore

I have been working at Softway

Pros

1. Friendly work environment. 2. Good salary 3. Interesting work.

Cons

Didn't find any as of now.

Softway2016-10-13

November 18, 2016HR associate

Thank you for sharing your experience!

6. "Good Company To start with"

I have been working at Softway

Pros

1.You Can Learn a Lot 2.Great Atmosphere 3.The team Members are great 4.Desciplined

Cons

1.Not For Weaks 2.They Dont entertain any kind of stupidity 3.The 2 Year Bond is long 4.Muslims get Benifited

Advice to Management

You Guys are doing great :) keep up the good work.

Softway2016-09-10

November 18, 2016HR associate

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We’re glad we’re an organization where diversity shows in our people and work, facilitating a fun environment where learning happens every day. The ‘bond’ is actually a mutual agreement signed at the time of joining for purposes well understood and adopted by most companies today. However, over the last year, we've realized that this policy in no way reflected our values and love for people, paving way for the 2-year contract policy waive off wef 10th July, 2017! Having credited Softway’s great environment to its diversity, there’s no better way to show our stand against such bias practices.

"Good place to Learn!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at Softway full-time

Pros

It has great people to work with, and best place to explore new technologies.

Cons

not only softway has cons, every company has it in general!! overcoming out of it is the key to success.

Softway2016-08-29

November 18, 2016HR associate

Thank you. Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience

"Great startup for fresher's, better if they are experienced."

Current Employee - 3D Modeler In Multimedia Department in Bangalore

I have been working at Softway full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company has best environment and culture. It has good balance and treats all as one. Management is satisfactory. MD and CEO has a great sence of humour as well as love for their employees. Team lead's are some best, some good and some are okay. Feel's like home and workable environment. Best relationship maintaind by every one. Chance to learn as well as enjoy.

Cons

Nothing much., I guess every office has some which differs person to person. Some are: Breakfast quantity is not satisfactory. Needed indoor cafeteria as promised. Cab's will be better if they provide. Must find a way to create much closer relationships between India an Us office.

Advice to Management

Management is satisfactory. Should improve in providing more ways to comfort employees and little bit more concern.

Softway2015-05-12

"Great place to work for motivated employees!"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Bangalore

I have been working at Softway full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

company culture, earning potential, office happy hours, best work environment, sales leadership, opportunity for growth If you are passionate or someone looking for a great future, Indeed Softway is a great place to work! This is a company with a fun office culture where if you work hard and perform, you can make great future. This is the type of exciting job where you are expected to roll up your sleeves and... work hard every day. The people who are willing to do that day in and day out are typically successful. There is an open floor plan where management sits on the sales floor with everyone else and are there to support you through out the day.MD and CEO are very down to earth and very good human beings.They care about their people, Treat their employees like their family members. Leadership has really done a great job of building a fun, competitive, hard working office culture where everyone likes each other. It can be challenging and is not for the meek. If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an industry leader and exciting clients then I would recommend you to join Softway! Softway has a young, energetic company culture. Great place to work

Cons

Not for the lazy or the weak!

Advice to Management

Motivation is Simple. Eliminate those who are not motivated. Thank you for everything you do for your employees.

Softway2015-05-03

"Very proud to be part of Softway"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Softway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My 4 years experience at Softway has been very rewarding. I have a lot of respect for my coworkers and feel like we're constantly learning and improving. Management seems to abide by the "work hard - play hard" mentality and does not micromanage. The skills and knowledge that have been added to this company are stellar. You are constantly reminded that they are really happy you are here, and that you decided to work... for Softway over another company. Politics are minimal and the benefits are great. One of the best companies to work for in Houston Area.

Cons

There are always opportunities for improvement and I think the leadership recognizes that.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. This is definitely an agency for what's possible !

Softway2016-06-21

December 4, 2018Communications Director

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review! We are constantly working towards improving ourselves and becoming a great place to work!

Found 97 reviews