Softway "friendly environment" Reviews | Glassdoor

Softway Employee Reviews about "friendly environment"

Updated Jul 17, 2019

Found 92 reviews

3.6
Mohammad Anwar
Pros
  • "good work environment, if you are a fresher company will provide you good training(in 8 reviews)

• "Very friendly environment to work and more importantly, learn in(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "No one will let you struggle and if they can do anything to help you, they will(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "friendly environment"

Return to all Reviews

"Amazing People and Work Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Softway

Pros

- Very friendly environment to work and more importantly, learn in - The people are incredible and very talented. Youthful and diverse atmosphere - Upper level management has always been supportive and flexible. They are honest and have the best of intentions - Flexible work schedule that is accommodating - Very little politics and a flat hierarchy where open communication is the norm - Regardless of your background...

Cons

None. At times, the workload can be challenging but this is a part of working in a young company and actually challenging yourself to grow. I enjoy coming to work everyday.

Softway2016-03-04

December 4, 2018Communications Director

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We value our employees and are committed to creating a good workplace culture.

2. "Good to kick start with your career"

I have been working at Softway full-time

Pros

For a fresher it's a great opportunity to learn new technologies and explore. Friendly environment. Time flexibility. Always on the tip of the toe to help when stuck.

Cons

Need to improvise in terms of cafeteria and infra.

Softway2018-07-31

August 2, 2018HR associate

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are getting our office space revamped and hopefully should have these concerns addressed soon!

3. "Its an awesome place to start your career"

I have been working at Softway

Pros

Always using new tech Good learning opportunities Responsibilty on ur shoulders Friendly environment No formal clothing compulsion Abundant Non corricular activities

Cons

Need to work on reducing work load and stress. Identify areas that require more research time. Proper resource planning missing

Softway2017-11-08

December 12, 2017Communications Director

Thank you for leaving a review of Softway, which is the best place to learn and grow! We believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We are working on ways to improve resource planning, which we hope will yield positive results in the coming year.

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I worked at Softway

Pros

Employee growth is good. Nice place to work. Friendly Environment.

Cons

Should improve salary payment scale. Salary should be incremented based on employee performance and not based on team rating.

Softway2017-04-15

May 10, 2017HR associate

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback. We’re glad to hear your reaffirmation of Softway being a great place to work and grow. With new initiatives and strategies in place, we’re doing every bit to stay at par with market standards. Regarding appraisals, we believe in a 360 ...

5. "Very Good Company to work with."

I worked at Softway full-time

Pros

I have been part of the organization for a while, it is very good company learn and explore, Friendly environment, Good management.

Cons

Every Organization have Cons, it will be resolved over the period of time, nothing much to write on cons side as Management might be working on it.

Advice to Management

Management is try to improve on the areas that are required, keep it going, need to be open for the change, keep up the good work.

Softway2017-01-25

February 3, 2017HR associate

Thank you for sharing your experience. It keeps us motivated and we appreciate the time you spent with us. We are open and appreciative of specific feedback and look forward to hearing these ‘required changes’. Do send us an email at hr@softway.com so that we can definitely gauge ...

Found 92 reviews