KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Sojern Reviews

Updated May 16, 2022

Found 224 of over 229 reviews

4.3
Sojern CEO & President Mark Rabe (no image)
Mark Rabe

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company with zero pressure

Apr 25, 2022 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good company with flexible working hours.

Cons

no big increase in terms of salary, but it is still compatible

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Sojern employs a diverse group of smart people who enjoy what they do.

Apr 22, 2022 - Advertising Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive, smart, helpful, honest, and hard working employees. No micromanaging. Work from home. Work-life balance. Travel perks (IATA), unlimited time off (approved by management) fast paced, professional.

Cons

Technology is constantly evolving which reflects how we do our jobs. It’s not truly a con, but if one isn’t adaptable to change, this isn’t the right company for you.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Navigating post-pandemic travel

May 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Flexi-Friday program that allows employees to work half days or whenever their work is complete every Friday. Good legacy employees that pave the way but welcome new thoughts and ideas from newcomers. Really try to prioritize employee success and wellbeing.

Cons

Sojern can run from one side of the boat to the other. Those that can't keep up will be left behind.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Diamond in the Rough in Silicon Valley

Feb 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fantastic WLB if you take advantage of it. They are keeping Flex-Fridays for now and it has been a boon for my mental health - Amazing teams, although I've heard your mileage may vary based on which team you are in. The solutions org is relatively politics free and everybody is very nice so I had a good time here - Compensation is pretty well aligned with the marketplace - Strong leadership team that genuinely seems like they want to take care of their people - The projects are cool, high visibility, and great opportunities to learn a lot

Cons

Grow and promote your people. This is how you retain talent. If a team is able to run on its own for 6 months without a manager, you should be promoting rather than hiring

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Feb 9, 2022 - Client Success Associate in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The people are amazing to work with, everyone wants to see you succeed -The work is fun, it's different everyday and there's room for side projects -The management makes an effort to help you in your career path with trainings, 1 on 1 meetings, Linkedin Learning -The company itself is very interesting with the work that we do

Cons

-I think the biggest con is being fearful of what covid did to the travel industry and how badly it hurt the company, and worrying if that will happen again soon or in the near future -However, I really believe the leadership has learned from covid and has put in safety nets for the future

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good Place to Work , Worried for Their Future

Feb 19, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Pay, Excellent Benefits, Great Culture.

Cons

Outdated technology, overdependence on travel market

Continue reading
  7. 4.0

Great Employer

Apr 4, 2022 - Business Development Representative (BDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Onboarding Process Great Benefits Communicative leadership

Cons

Base salary of BDR position is somewhat low compared to other employers, but the benefits and flexibility outweigh that to me

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing company with opportunities for growth + development

Feb 2, 2022 - Client Success Team Lead in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong focus on company culture in the remote/hybrid world Open and honest communication from leadership Opportunity for growth, and a number of career paths you can follow

Cons

Compensation leaves a little to be desired. But when you consider the full benefits package, it's hard to beat!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Refreshing and surprising!

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and company values are unmatched! They don't just talk about it, they actually SHOW it each and every day. It's a fun place to work with several events going on monthly. The people are super welcoming (even the CEO Slacked me on my first day to welcome me), accommodating (they set me up with a standing desk in the office--no questions asked), and appreciative (you give and get points to use on real things and shout outs are done often). The communication is great within and between other teams, even with employees stationed all around the world. Everything is super well organized, professional, and fun.

Cons

If you aren't used to a fast paced environment, you may not like it.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great Company

Jan 18, 2022 - Sales Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the company and the management. Working remote is amazing. Half day Fridays!

Cons

The product isn't the most fulfilling thing to sell..

Viewing 1 - 10 of 224 Reviews

Sojern Reviews FAQs

Sojern has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 229 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Sojern to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Sojern employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Sojern. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

85% of Sojern employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sojern 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Sojern to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Sojern Job Seekers