Soliant Health Reviews | Glassdoor

Soliant Health Reviews

Updated June 22, 2017

Pros
  • They believe in work/life balance and offer great benefits (in 7 reviews)

• I have learned a ton so far, and it's really a great place to grow your career (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons I can think of (in 7 reviews)

• I really don't have anything negative to say about working with this company (in 3 reviews)

"Experience depends on your recruiter"

Former Contractor - Speech-Language Pathologist
    Former Contractor - Speech-Language Pathologist

I worked at Soliant Health as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I had a recruiter the first time I worked for them who did everything she promised. If she promised to get back to me at 3 PM, she did it, even if she didn't have the information we needed at that time. She knew I was waiting for that call. The pay was prompt and as promised. I had no complaints.

Cons

I have sent e-mails and left voice mails for several other Soliant recruiters about Soliant's posted positions, and they have not responded at all, even to say the positions have been filled. It's all about the recruiter you have, I guess, but it's a shame there are so many that are not responsive.

Advice to Management

When a recruiter does not respond to a potential employee, the company gets negative public relations, because irritated candidates do share this information with others. It would be cheaper to hire enough staff to respond to candidates that certain positions have been filled, if that's the situation.