93% would recommend to a friend
(100 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Tech
a day ago
Looking to buy a non-Apple tablet for my adult son on Cyber Monday. It will be for casual use, mostly for streaming movies, but would also like to use Microsoft 365. Any suggestions? If he wants to use it for gaming, how would that change your recommendation?
Got a burning question about Solita? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Solita employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great colleagues to learn from & great projects with a meaning to work for." (in 18 reviews)
- "great culture and athmosphere" (in 14 reviews)
- "People actually care about co" (in 8 reviews)
- "life balance is appreciated, great opportunities for students." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great work life balance" (in 5 reviews)
Found 100 of over 107 reviews
Updated Nov 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.0Oct 17, 2023DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Good looking offices and often times really nice colleagues.
Old style of management with really hard to talk people.
- 5.0Oct 24, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHelsinki, Southern Finland
Top eNPS, great customers and hard working people
Salary is below industry average
- 5.0Oct 10, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Culture, high skill level of colleagues, customers
Not that much. Begins to be a bit big company of course. Huge projects and big customers
- 5.0Oct 12, 2023Integration DeveloperCurrent Employee
People, meaning, different opportunities, certificates, project
pay, sometimes no customers, pay, sometimes no customer, pay
- 5.0Sep 30, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Tools, people, customers, as much variance in the job as you want, or stay with longer customers if you prefer
Unorganized at times, bit siloed at others
- 4.0Sep 17, 2023Analytics ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHelsinki, Southern Finland
Great and humane culture, interesting customers and projects.
Solita pay less than competitors.
- 4.0Jul 10, 2023Data EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
- Great culture, at least in Finland and its offices - Courage to say 'no thanks' to unethical projects - caring environment -Great work life balance, no need or pressure to work overtime if not possible
- Salary level not in par with similar companies - Fast growing has not benefitted the old employees
Solita Reviews FAQs
Solita has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 107 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Solita to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
93% of Solita employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Solita 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.