Solution Design Group Senior Software Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Solution Design Group Senior Software Consultant Reviews

Updated Apr 27, 2018

Found 2 reviews

5.0
  1. "Best place to work EVER!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Consultant

I have been working at Solution Design Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is hard to find a company that respects their employees and values their own like more than a cog in a machine. This is a company that strives not only to treat their employees with respect, but also a great work/life balance and aids them to be the best they can be for their clients!

Cons

What is there to say that is bad about them? There really isn't anything I can think of.

Solution Design Group2018-04-27

"Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Senior Software Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Solution Design Group full-time

Pros

I've been with the company for 7+ years and I haven't regretted a single day. Really smart, fun bunch of people. Management goes out of their way to create a sense of community and treat its employees like family. Pay is very competetive and the numerous company gatherings are always a blast.

Cons

SDG is a consulting company and occasionally you will wind up with a gig that wouldn't have been your first choice. That said, I feel like they have my back and have never felt stranded at a client.

Advice to Management

Keep up the focus on community, culture, and employee experience. Happy, engaged employees are crucial for the success of any company but particularly so in the consulting space.

Solution Design Group2015-04-13