Sombra Reviews

Updated Feb 26, 2021

Found 9 of over 9 reviews

5.0
Sombra CEO Victor Chekh (no image)
Victor Chekh

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

204.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Sombra~1549493
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good and active work!

Feb 26, 2021 - Team/Tech Lead in Lviv
    Business Outlook

Pros

Atmosphere, people, project, management, no bureaucracy

Cons

I can not see any disadvantages here

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jan 18, 2021 - Chief Operating Officer in Lviv
    Business Outlook

Pros

Big plans, fast growth, opportunities for new ideas

Cons

Don't even know. Probably none

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Perfect

Jan 16, 2021 - Junior Java Engineer in Lviv
    Business Outlook

Pros

Literally everything. Team is very cool

Cons

Can not imagine anything right now

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

recommend this company as an employer

Dec 18, 2020 - Software Engineer in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

- financial department works really great - no micromanagement - a lot of events/courses/meetings etc.

Cons

I can't recall any issues

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

My work in Sombra

Jul 2, 2020 - Project Manager in Lviv
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, fantastic experience. Brilliant management and mentors, developing the needed mindset and problem solving skills. Open to discussion and criticism, excellent developers who are working in their skills every day. Flexible and open, communication with employees. I recommend Sombra to all as employer and/or partner.

Cons

Company is growing and some processes improvements are in progress. But it's not bad point, it's good because company shows desire to grow and become better.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people to work with

Mar 3, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Lviv
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like how the company is growing, with the focus on high industry standards and the latest technologies. Also, every day you can clearly see most of the statements from the company's culture, such as proactivity, open and honest relationships, and personal growth.

Cons

The company is still growing, and some cons are predictable

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Highly recommend

Feb 17, 2020 - Software Engineer in Lviv
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked for 2.5 years at Sombra, I can say with confidence that here I had a cool experience, met wonderful people and had the opportunity to participate in interesting projects. I really felt like a valuable employee because Sombra is a company that listens to everyone and respects your opinion. I also want to point out the staff: there are people here who will always come to the rescue. Here I met friends! Highly recommend!

Cons

No cons from my side

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Sombra gives you good professional boost and a lot of great oppertunities. Gain skills with enjoyment.

Nov 25, 2019 - Software Engineer in Lviv
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Sombra for 3 years and can tell that it was amazing experience. Good management, which fully covers your professional needs; great team cooperation; great projects and smart people to work with; clear career ladder;

Cons

nothing to tell from my side

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Employee Feedback

Oct 21, 2019 - Engagement Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had been working at Sombra for 3 years. My professional area is sales. The company helped me grow professionally and motivated for further development. Also, there are plenty of opportunities to take more responsibilities with working duties. Great Sombra team made those years full of joy 🙂

Cons

Sometimes things got really busy, however, sales is all about making the huge effort more effective, so that was hard to avoid.

1 person found this review helpful