Sonic Employee Reviews about "long hours"
47% would recommend to a friend
(237 total reviews)
63% approve of CEO
Found 237 of over 6K reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People were great and positive" (in 286 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and if you need off they are good to work with you" (in 227 reviews)
- "Free food and slushies and the people I worked with were probably the only pros for me." (in 178 reviews)
- "Great environment and coworkers and pays well" (in 151 reviews)
- "good money depending on the day u could make up to 200 on a really good day or a bad day 30 dollars" (in 136 reviews)
- "Low pay a lot of hours and constant staffing issues which leads up with horrible customers" (in 417 reviews)
- "management is bad and not organized" (in 411 reviews)
- "•the manager was rude and very mean" (in 221 reviews)
- "No benefits to speak of" (in 75 reviews)
- "Work for less than minimum wage" (in 74 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sonic and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Mar 22, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
get to make money everyday. For fast food the pay is pretty good
as a crew leader you don't have very flexible hours and you have work very long hours
- 4.0Jan 7, 2021Assistant Manger-TraineeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearRound Rock, TX
Liked the food discount and all the fountain drinks you can handle. Lots of fun great energy.
Pay is twice a month. Long hours and pay would be ok if they paid every week or at least every other week. No one really watching younger staff at night. They also seem to be very careless with female employees i.e having young ladies closing store by themselves. Opening early alone. Felt like male manger's could have covered those shifts or added more people for security.