Sono Bello Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

Pros
  • A great company with a great future for sure (in 4 reviews)

• Great team and management and very professional (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • The corporate support does not understand work life balance (in 6 reviews)

• long hours, high turnover, no breaks and no training (in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best Career Choice I Have Ever Made"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Edina, MN
    Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Edina, MN

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I absolutely LOVE what I do! I get the opportunity to help patients change their lives every day.
    My team here in Edina works so well together.
    I could not ask for a better place to wake up and come to each day.

Cons

None really come to mind....maybe the long hours, but you reap what you sow :)

Advice to Management

I love my current position and am not looking to advance to management at this time. If that is something that you are looking for though, this company has great opportunity for growth within.

"Patient Care Consultant"

Current Employee - Patient Care Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Patient Care Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Spectacular career move . Best job choice I've ever made and company really focuses on its sales force and provides daily training and encouragemt !

Cons

I don't have any complaints .

Advice to Management

Excellent management , great support system .

"The Bad Outweighs the Good"

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Sono Bello full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The one thing I LOVED about my clinic were the staff members. The Practice Manager, Patient Care Consultant, and Front Desk Coordinator are still some of my good friends to this day.

Cons

Here is the laundry list of cons: zero opportunities for advancement, compensation and benefits were barely acceptable, senior management not motivating or encouraging, and very little support was given.

Advice to Management

My advice to corporate is to respect and appreciate your employees.

5. "Best Corporate Office I have ever working in"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Strong leadership and huge growth potential

Cons

I didn't find this job earlier in my career

"PCC"

Former Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Sono Bello full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay can be lucrative. I loved my office staff and the physicians in my center did a great job. Ability to learn about surgical procedures.

Cons

Zero work life balance
    Upper management doesn't care about you as a human being, rather you are a money making machine
    You can't get sick
    Work 6 days a week in office
    No lunches
    Very few holidays off. Christmas Day, New Years Day, Fourth of July.
    One week off after a year of working 60-70 hr weeks.
    No control over your schedule.
    As a Bella you are encouraged to drink coffee rather than take a lunch break to get thru the day.
    Your live and breathe Sono Bello.
    Goodbye hobbies, family time or anything other than Sono Bello.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like human beings. Listen to their concerns and work to provide more work/life balance to avoid high turnover.

A flexible schedule with lower pay and better balance would keep many of your employees on board for the long haul.

7. "Patient Care Consultant"

Current Employee - Patient Care Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Patient Care Consultant in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent organization to work for! Sono Bello is still a young company and very tight-knit. The company owner and corporate team know you and communicate with you very regularly. We have an incredible call center that generates our leads for us, and also keeps us in the loop of leads that may not be ideal candidates. I love working for a company that allows me to focus on my passion :sales. I do not have to get wrapped up in operations. There is a lot of structure and support in place to ensure that I am successful each and every day. Our offices are spacious and beautiful. There is a strong team of peers and leaders in place as resources. We have weekly conference calls that are great to keep you in the loop, motivated and share ideas. Our owner offers fun and exciting incentives to us and even to our teams when we hit goals! During our busiest season, we have a clinic budget to 'stock the fridge' so there is always food available! Many times we are so busy we can't get out to lunch but they make sure we are fed.

Cons

No 401k /retirement plan
    Insurance coverage is offered but plans are more expensive
    Aggressive Sales Goals/Targets
    Long Work Hours
    Training/onboarding process can be hectic. Sometimes employees feel that they are 'thrown into the position' without enough training.

Advice to Management

put together more extensive onboarding/training

8. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dedicated to its team and customers. Is building a high growth organization. Pays well but expects hard work. A good team environment.

Cons

None come to mind. Need to be willing to work hard. But if you have the passion and care for the customer you will do well.

"IT IS NOT JUST A JOB, IT IS A PASSION!"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love my job! Helping our patients change their lives has truly changed MY life since my first day here! As a PCC specifically, I have never felt so important in a position, I am excited to go to work and I never had that before. We are constantly learning new ways to just get better and better at what we do, life here never gets boring.I am based out of the Schaumburg office and as a team, everyone here is so hands on. From our surgeons to our nurses to operations, we all work so well together with one goal in mind, making every patient's experience the best! Seeing how much growth we have had in one year puts such a smile on my face because I know what it took to get where we are and it just keeps getting better! It's been an amazing journey!

Cons

We work a lot but it is worth every minute! I know I want to be successful and with that comes hard work. Why not put that hard work into a place where you can make more rather than less...
    I found that here!

"Front Desk Coordinator"

Former Employee - Front Desk Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Front Desk Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Sono Bello full-time

Pros

Client interaction, Upward mobility, and Remain consistently involved in industry changes with policies and procedures. Good starting salary

Cons

Corporate looks out for themselves. I enjoyed my immediate team, but I believe in trusting those you work with, especially corporate. They are the ones who are suppose to set the tone for great company culture! Not distrust.

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees and they will be there for the long haul. It's that simple. Don't preach honesty and integrity and not live it yourself. It starts with corporate, if you don't set the tone then you'll only expect to see the this reoccurring cycle of cleaning house. Live honesty and integrity with patients and staff and it will serve you well. Great company concept and staff, would like to see this company continue to flourish! Kind regards

11. "Changed my Life"

Current Employee - PCC in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - PCC in Houston, TX

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Where do I start!? Sono Bello gave me a chance to start all over again. I moved 12 hours away from my hometown away from everything familiar. It was scary, but needed. Lyndie was gracious in her offer. Every morning I am lucky enough to work for a company that truly cares about patients. Sono Bello gives you the tools to be successful which is something I've never had in previous employers. Corporate knows the business and knows it well. It has truly changed my life and given me the opportunity to live the lifestyle that is important to me. I love my Sono Bello family.

Cons

This took me a minute...I've heard the insurance is not the best, but hoping that might change before I have to utilize it. I only put 3 Stars for work/life balance because there isn't much BUT that comes with how we are compensated and I will choose the compensation over that any day!

Advice to Management

Thank you for giving us a voice and listening.