Sono Bello Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.7
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • SonoBello is such a great company to work for (in 5 reviews)

• Pays well but expects hard work (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • The corporate support does not understand work life balance (in 8 reviews)

• Long Hours, but at least they pay you for your hard work (in 7 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Positive atmosphere, good benefits, 401k, fair management, casual work environment.

Cons

A little bit of a high turnover rate. In Kirkland, so a commute unless you can afford to work there.

"Hugh Turnover"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Sono Bello part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Like most of the Doctors.

Cons

Turnover of personnel is incredible! Does not staff enough people for the workdays. It is all about the money with them.

Advice to Management

better staffing requirements

3. "Great place of work"

Former Employee - LVN
    Former Employee - LVN

I worked at Sono Bello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to learn a lot

Cons

Working weekends was a little hard to get use to

"Sono Bello- Patient Care Consultant"

Current Employee - Patient Care Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Patient Care Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SonoBello is such a great company to work for! Month after month, SonoBello has proven to work with their people to develop and guide them to success! They have shown me how commitment, passion, and hard work mixed with their guidance can truly make you successful! They have some of the best leaders that are there to help you through and make it to the top!

Cons

There are days that are longer than others and times where you may feel like you gave everything you had to your patients, but that comes with any role where you are changing peoples lives. They pay off is well worth the input.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people as you have! Your guidance and support is what makes your teams great and will continue to build a thriving company with this type of support.

5. "Regional Patient Care Consultant"

Current Employee - Regional Patient Care Consultant in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Regional Patient Care Consultant in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for Sono Bello for 4 years and absolutely love it. Is there a day here or there that is more stressful then another? Of course... that is life in general. I have always had full support of my direct and love helping people feel better about themselves whether a procedure is performed because of personal cosmetic reasons or to better their health. There is not a better feeling when a patient is dancing in my room because they thought this was something they would never be able to do and we just made it happen for them.

Cons

This is sales based position. Like any similar job, the end of the month is always more stressful as numbers and goals need to be met. I don't see this as a con... it is the job.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you do. I have worked for larger corporations in the past, and Sono Bello truly feels like a family.

6. "Proud to be a part of this team!"

Current Employee - Patient Care Consultant in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Patient Care Consultant in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Compensation and working for an organized company.

Cons

Really can't think of any. I'm not one to complain about petty stuff and I understand business since I've been a business owner.

Advice to Management

I tell my patients everyday that I work for the best company out there! I love meeting with patients, talking about their body concerns and finding solutions. The most gratifying part for me is getting a phone call from my patient after their body sculpting procedure and hearing about how amazing they look, feel and fit in smaller clothes. We get to change lives everyday and bring back confidence that our patients are missing.

I started my career with SonoBello in 2010 in a very busy surgical center and loved the vibe. The admin, nurses and surgeons all work great together and have one mind set....... put our patient needs first. Now I am in a Satellite office and get to schedule procedures for patients in 3 surgical locations. I treat this business like my own and have all the support I need from our corporate team. Our corporate team treats me more like a partner than an employee.

I would recommend this company to anybody that has drive, amazing work ethic and can work at a fast pace.

One thing I have told my friends and family from day one is "this company figured out two very important things..... how to take care of their employees and how pay them well".

7. "Serious businesswomen only..."

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

In the position you get to work with strong, successful, business oriented individuals. Working along board certified-surgeons is demanding, but the amount of knowledge one gains is incredible!
    Yes- sales is a very important part of a consulting job; but i am not selling someone a used car- we are helping patients achieve something that has affected their life for so long. We are giving them confidence they haven't had in so long and developing meaningful long-term relationships.

Cons

This is not a job for a person wanting to put in the bare minimum. This is a CAREER. My position requires a lot of customer service, patient care skills, sales ability, organization, etc. You cannot show up to work looking messy, disorganized, and expect that success will just "fall" in your lap. You have to work for it!

Advice to Management

Professional employees are compensated EXTREMELY well. How much you make in a month is 100% up to you. i have NEVER made less than 100k/annually...
    I actually make a lot more than that, but I also put in a lot of effort and truly CARE about helping patients.

8. "Hard work pays off"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

PTO, management, salary . physicians

Cons

Not the place for mediocre or underachievers

Advice to Management

keep growing

9. "I like it so far"

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Rotating schedule so sometimes I'm off on Saturdays and Sundays. Sometimes I'm off on Sundays and Mondays. Cool team. Fridge is always stocked. Free lipo after one year.

Cons

It's a little Too soon to decide right now

Advice to Management

N/A

"Undervalued and underappreciated"

Former Employee - Front Desk Coordinator
    Former Employee - Front Desk Coordinator

I worked at Sono Bello full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Pay is decent compared to other places with similar job titles.

Cons

The turn over in office management is ridiculous and unfortunately the training they receive is terrible. The irony of it all is that NEW managers, train even newer managers. This never gets better either, you basically just end up doing their job while they get all of the promotions, compensation and recognition. This turns out to be a huge burden for the center as a whole because not only does everyone have to worry about their own duties, but we were often correcting our superior. This went unnoticed by corporate all of the years of me working here and unfortunately we just stopped discussing it with them because nothing ever happened to correct it.
    A lot of false promises were made too as far as professional growth. They stress that they want to hire from within the company and they want to give you the opportunity to prove yourself only for them to blind side you with reasons that don't have any sort of backing behind them. The next thing you know, they have hired someone else and you're being pushed out. Whatever is convenient and makes them money at the time is what happens. This is a sales business, so obviously money takes precedent over employee value. Even if you're not in a sales position you are still made to sell whenever you can. Again, your manager will get the monthly bonuses and recognition for meeting these numbers when in fact everyone else did the work. Ultimately, after years of working for this company I felt very undervalued and underappreciated for the work I had done.

Advice to Management

There should really be more eyes and ears open to the employees that work in the office every day. These are the people that run the show, not necessarily the one with the manager title. From what I've seen the last few years, it's a "fake it until you make it" scenario with them every time.