Sono Bello Reviews

Updated Feb 16, 2020

3.7
Pros
  • "Elective surgery gives nurses the opportunity to practice "happy medicine"(in 9 reviews)

• "Great work/life balance, great staff and co-workers, high energy/highly motivated leadership, exciting work environment that is always changing(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "no work life balance due to surgeries running constantly late(in 14 reviews)

• "Long hours, open on Saturdays and holidays that other medical facilities are closed(in 14 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Team, Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

supportive team environment, great opportunity for career growth, very competitive salaries with generous bonus programs, leadership open door policy, amazing operating room exposure for LPN's, strong internal continuing education

Cons

long hours especially at month end, but worth it seeing your patients happy

Sono Bello2019-11-27
  2. "Manager"

Current Employee - Practice Manager

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is growing and it's really rewarding to be a part of it's growth especially because the voices of field employees are listened to and I've seen great improvements made based on the feedback. The culture is about being non-judgmental and there is never finger pointing. When things need improvement, upper management trusts the employees to find solutions.

Cons

No job is perfect. Sometimes the patients can be unreasonable but we get support when needed to address it.

Sono Bello2020-02-07
  3. "Great leadership team!"

4.0

I worked at Sono Bello full-time for less than a year

Pros

great leadership at the corporate level and everyone is very willing to help

Cons

needs a more robust operational strategy plan

Sono Bello2020-02-11
  4. "A place where talent goes to die."

2.0
    Payroll Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Sono Bello

Pros

I get to meet a lot of people since they have like 2,000% turnover.

Cons

They make a lot of money and don’t give any to corporate employees. we got an email last year saying people were eating too many of the free snacks. it’s some born rich white guys who get rich of of liposuction. not sure what i expected but i don’t really like work. they don’t pay me a lot so i’m not going out of my way so give them anything extraordinary. they hired an inept new CFO who is suing his last employer for firing him for being dumb, who talks bad about every person there especially his predecessor. but this guy doesn’t know accounting and does not teach people anything. a delegator that has earned no ones respect.i wish bill didn’t leave but ohs well.

Sono Bello2020-02-17
  5. "Sono bello"

Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time

Pros

Great pay and benefits

Cons

High turnover, long work hours

Sono Bello2020-01-23

"Great company with a lot of room for growth"

Current Employee - Assistant Practice Manager

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Bonus and commission earning potential Work life balance Happy medicine, all of our patients are here willingly. Impacting lives positively Awesome team dynamic

Cons

Busy season is BUSY. You have to be very passionate about the clinic and your position to handle the work load.

Sono Bello2019-12-28

"RUN"

1.0
    Current Employee - Commercial Sales Spec in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fridge is stocked sometimes

Cons

Hired for full time but will barely work 80 hours a pay period..no work life balance due to surgeries running constantly late. Doctors are horrible to work with..greedy company all they care about is sales..I could literally go on and on about the cons but it will turn into a four page essay!

Sono Bello2020-01-27
  8. "Incredible Learning Opportunity"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Deeply involved in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from gathering project requirements to managing releases to production and maintenance. -Work with cutting edge technology. Azure Cloud Services, React, Angular to name a few. -Project-based work. Most of my time has been spent working on large scale projects from end to end, with opportunities to work across both the front and back end. -As a recent graduate this has been an excellent opportunity to get experience shipping entire software projects from start to finish. Rather than working on a single feature of a product in a larger company, I get to own entire products, which makes the work rewarding. -Environment conducive to learning at a rapid pace. If you want to grow as an engineer and develop core competencies that any company will value, this is a good place to do it. -Work Life Balance. Sono Bello does not expect you to live and breathe your role. There are certainly hard working and motivated people here, but there is no pressure to work long hours.

Cons

Sometimes things break, and on a small team that means you're probably going to be expected to fix it. While this is valuable experience, it also means working outside of expected hours on occasion.

Sono Bello2019-12-17
  9. "Yess!"

Current Employee - Patient Care Associate

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great co-workers, fun environment, management truly cares about employees and I always feel supported.

Cons

Working till 8 the last 3 days of the month does suck especially with holidays.

Sono Bello2019-12-11
  10. "Awful company"

1.0

I worked at Sono Bello

Pros

The clinical team and surgeons are cool and that's it!

Cons

Everyone is out for themselves. They will throw anyone and everyone under the bus, let the clinical team drown in work that's overwhelming and not achievable, expect more and more work and less help as time goes on. The turnover is awful, they can't keep anyone unless they are management at the front. I've been a nurse for 10+ yrs and this is by far the worst job I've ever had. Avoid this place at all cost. The company truly only cares about numbers, money, and reviews. They work the sales consultants to death and my manager actually told me "the only thing that matters is if I like you ". What about my job performance? What about the way my patients feel about me and how they are treated? What about the fact ive worked numerous 12+ hr shifts 5 days a week so my clinical staff can go home and see their families and kids? Just don't with this place. Or do but know you will be the next one writing an awful review on here.

Sono Bello2020-01-15