Sono Bello Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2020

3.8

"Great company with a lot of room for growth"

Current Employee - Assistant Practice Manager

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Bonus and commission earning potential Work life balance Happy medicine, all of our patients are here willingly. Impacting lives positively Awesome team dynamic

Cons

Busy season is BUSY. You have to be very passionate about the clinic and your position to handle the work load.

"RUN"

1.0
    Current Employee - Commercial Sales Spec in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fridge is stocked sometimes

Cons

Hired for full time but will barely work 80 hours a pay period..no work life balance due to surgeries running constantly late. Doctors are horrible to work with..greedy company all they care about is sales..I could literally go on and on about the cons but it will turn into a four page essay!

3. "Incredible Learning Opportunity"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Deeply involved in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from gathering project requirements to managing releases to production and maintenance. -Work with cutting edge technology. Azure Cloud Services, React, Angular to name a few. -Project-based work. Most of my time has been spent working on large scale projects from end to end, with opportunities to work across both the front and back end. -As a recent graduate this has been an excellent opportunity to get experience shipping entire software projects from start to finish. Rather than working on a single feature of a product in a larger company, I get to own entire products, which makes the work rewarding. -Environment conducive to learning at a rapid pace. If you want to grow as an engineer and develop core competencies that any company will value, this is a good place to do it. -Work Life Balance. Sono Bello does not expect you to live and breathe your role. There are certainly hard working and motivated people here, but there is no pressure to work long hours.

Cons

Sometimes things break, and on a small team that means you're probably going to be expected to fix it. While this is valuable experience, it also means working outside of expected hours on occasion.

4. "Yess!"

Current Employee - Patient Care Associate

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great co-workers, fun environment, management truly cares about employees and I always feel supported.

Cons

Working till 8 the last 3 days of the month does suck especially with holidays.

"Awful company"

1.0

I worked at Sono Bello

Pros

The clinical team and surgeons are cool and that's it!

Cons

Everyone is out for themselves. They will throw anyone and everyone under the bus, let the clinical team drown in work that's overwhelming and not achievable, expect more and more work and less help as time goes on. The turnover is awful, they can't keep anyone unless they are management at the front. I've been a nurse for 10+ yrs and this is by far the worst job I've ever had. Avoid this place at all cost. The company truly only cares about numbers, money, and reviews. They work the sales consultants to death and my manager actually told me "the only thing that matters is if I like you ". What about my job performance? What about the way my patients feel about me and how they are treated? What about the fact ive worked numerous 12+ hr shifts 5 days a week so my clinical staff can go home and see their families and kids? Just don't with this place. Or do but know you will be the next one writing an awful review on here.

6. Featured Review

"Great Team, Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

supportive team environment, great opportunity for career growth, very competitive salaries with generous bonus programs, leadership open door policy, amazing operating room exposure for LPN's, strong internal continuing education

Cons

long hours especially at month end, but worth it seeing your patients happy

"Satisfied"

4.0
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for less than a year

Pros

Always room to grow with the company

Cons

We have to work on Saturdays.

8. ""Join the Family""

4.0
    Current Employee - Assistant Practice Manager in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive pay, Amazing Growth Opportunity's, The ability to watch people's lives change every day.

Cons

The only con would be that we are open on Saturdays.

"I LOVE MY JOB!!!"

Current Employee - Clinical Manager/Licensed Practical Nurse in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible, holidays off, work with an awesome team, the experience is amazing, clean, tons of support/help/guidance from staff and Sono Bello company

Cons

There are no cons to working at Sono Bello

"Learn Surgical Skills. New Nurses Welcom!"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great environment to learn surgical skills with a team that is excited to give even the newest of nurses experience in the aesthetic surgical setting. Elective surgery gives nurses the opportunity to practice "happy medicine"! All patients are in our clinic because they want to be there! Sono Bello believes in growth for all employees, not only personally, but career wise! I started as an LPN and am now being promoted to Clinical Manager. The typical shift is 10 hours but as nurses we are used to that kind of day. The job and what Sono Bello stands for is very fulfilling and as an employee you are able to take great pride in changing lives. I enjoy seeing our patients through every step of the process and the excitement they experience when they look at their before and after pictures is so entirely gratifying.

Cons

The typical shift is 10 hours but as nurses we are used to that kind of day.

Found 174 reviews