Sono Bello Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5

Working At Sono Bello

Current Employee - PCC

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some pros include: Having a very supportive and dedicated director. Learning everyday from the sales side to the medical side. Room for growth and opportunity. The pay and bonus structure is good.

Cons

Cons: Working 6 days straight for end of month can burn you out for the following week. The importance and stress of hitting goal can at times be overwhelming.

Advice to Management

Implement more PTO or vacation time End of month perhaps can be added when you are not hitting goal or close to it Tier 2- can you be compensated for what you do hit instead of missing it completely. Removing invoices from docs so docs don't cancel or not see patient is invoice is discounted or "too low"

LIFE CHANGING COMPANY TO WORK FOR!

Current Employee - Patent Care Consultant in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

income opportunity female friendly environment female business empowerment ability to take ownership of you business amazing leadership, can not say enough about our VP and Area Director given the tools needed to be successful

Cons

concrete work schedule must be a self driven sales professional

Advice to Management

Keep up with the incentive opportunities

Two faced

I worked at Sono Bello full-time

Pros

The coworkers are awesome!

Cons

No vending machines in the break room, management is two faced and does the opposite of what they say, just to cover themselves.

Team Oriented Structure With Great Earning Potential

Current Employee - Area Sales Director in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Opportunity for professional growth, high earning potential, fantastic support from management, structured development, positive environment and a support system that feels like family.

Cons

I can't think of any

Advice to Management

Everything about working at SB has been positive for me, the only advice I would have is better communication between the three arms of the business (sales, ops, and clinical)

Operations

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Very hands on organization that empowers you to make decisions. - Executive Team are very nurturing and truly value your input. - Growth oriented. - Very fast paced business. Days go by very quickly. - Self development is highly encouraged.

Cons

- None. Working for this company has been great!

Advice to Management

Great job and great company!!

Practice Manager

Current Employee - Practice Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Excellent place to work. Corp & Regional Management very supportive. Great benefits Love my job

Cons

I do not have any to list

7. Charge Nurse Position

I worked at Sono Bello

Pros

Great beauty perks, great patient care

Cons

poor benefits (PTO, insurance, no retirement, etc.), disorganized company, didn't invest in leadership

Patient Care Consultant

I worked at Sono Bello full-time

Pros

Strong commission structure with nice earning potential

Cons

Poor work environment, low employee morale, the organization does not value staff, cutthroat, high pressure, high turnover. Malicious and fear driven culture. Sacrifices patient care for the bottom line

Advice to Management

Start over.

Patient Care Consultant

Current Employee - Patient Care Consultant

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you love helping others, this is the role for you! You are given the opportunity to help change lives and make people feel even more beautiful every single day. The support and leadership within this organization has helped me grow personally and professionally and that's not something that's found in every sales organization. I am able to be heard and not ignored, and my voice isn't just static. This company listens!...

Cons

You will work long hours and be expected to stay passed closing time. This will burn you out if you don't know how to manage your days off accordingly. Plan to live close by or deal with never being home. You are expected to work Saturdays and every last Monday of the month; 6day work week. There is no job security; this is a performance based company. Can be unsettling at times.

Advice to Management

Since we do work long hours, it would be great to have less micro managing around leaving 30 minutes early if everything is done for the day. Don't guilt trip employees for leaving at their scheduled time. Respect days off.

Area Sales Director

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Sono Bello full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Strong Culture, Competitive Sales environment, No cap on bonuses, Encouraging leadership. I have been with the company for roughly 6 years and never felt so much as home! I learn something new every day, no day is ever the same. The group of women that I work side by side support me, challenge me and drive me to be the best version of me that I possibly can be. I would highly recommend Sono Bello to any person who is...

Cons

Ups and downs of patient care. We deal with the public so that can be challenging.

Found 132 reviews