Found 1,089 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Worked with some great people and as with all things and places learned new things." (in 137 reviews)
- "Good Benefits and 401 Benefits" (in 108 reviews)
- "Good work life balance (unless you want to work remote)" (in 40 reviews)
- "Great team and not a lot of typical Hollywood attitude." (in 36 reviews)
- "Great company and culture." (in 34 reviews)
- "Currently many people are quitting Sony because of the poor management." (in 43 reviews)
- "Pay is low for the position and the vast amount of work required in the role." (in 38 reviews)
- "Layoffs are almost quarterly and constant." (in 28 reviews)
- "Very busy and long hours" (in 22 reviews)
- "Bad management and leadership." (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sony Pictures Entertainment and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 15, 2023EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Amazing work culture, Everyone is so very approachable and the interactions with business is always so enlightening.
Sometimes, there can be a disconnect when interacting with different teams.
- 5.0Oct 11, 2023Financial AnalystCurrent EmployeeLos Angeles, CA
Great work culture, lots of passion, great structure and ethic
corporate company with many branches adds to bureacracy
- 5.0Aug 31, 2023InternshipFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCulver City, CA
Collaborative, good benefits, good food options, easy going co workers
No flexibility for working from home, tend to be unorganized (a lot of restructuring)
- 5.0Jun 24, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCulver City, CA
Everything and everyone is great!
There are no notable cons
Sony Pictures Entertainment Reviews FAQs
Sony Pictures Entertainment has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,415 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Sony Pictures Entertainment to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
77% of Sony Pictures Entertainment employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sony Pictures Entertainment 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.