Soren Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Soren Inc. Reviews

Updated Mar 18, 2018

Found 29 reviews

Soren Inc. CEO Steven Cygan (no image)
Steven Cygan

"A great place to begin your future."

Assistant Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Soren Inc.

Pros

The pay is great! The people are not only helpful but so much fun to work with. The product is not only easy to sell but its one that you can hold integrity when doing so. The owner shows sincere and genuine care for his employees and treats them as his equal. So far I have seen him deliver on what he says. The hours allow me to still have a time to take care of personal things and the location is perfect. The... structure of the business is firm and gives you a sense of security. Here, hard work pays off.

Cons

Sometimes Soren offers the opportunity to all kinds of individuals regardless of their background work history or experience and not everyone does well. Ive not seen a structure of how they remove or no longer move forward with those individuals and sometimes it can affect the productivity of others.

Advice to Management

Continue caring for your office and be fair and equal.

Soren Inc.2016-09-15

"Why Not Soren Inc."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Soren Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Soren Is Not A Business, But A Family Of Diverse Communities, Ages & Ethicities Coming Together With GOALS to Become Better A Family, Individuals & Uphold Our CULTURE

Cons

Not More Companies Like Soren Inc.

Advice to Management

Keep Being Great!

Soren Inc.2016-09-10

"Corporate Trainer"

I have been working at Soren Inc.

Pros

The ability to grow in tremendous. The pay is ridiculous. I enjoy the atmosphere and my coworkers as well.

Cons

It is challenging work, but I enjoy the challenge.

Advice to Management

Keep building

"Account Management"

Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Soren Inc.

Pros

The System for gaining and keeping wealth and prosperity is right here. If you are able and ready for a change.

Cons

Be prepared to use your legs and feet. Requires a fit healthy body for this position.

Advice to Management

I would like more disclosure up front about the ability to work a bit clearer.

"Corporate Trainer"

I have been working at Soren Inc. full-time

Pros

The people of Soren Inc are a joy to work with. They are an awesome group of professional and the office is extremely diverse. The opportunites that is available to the employees----- outstanding. I would recommend this company to all that's looking for a good work.

Cons

The day to day operation is very engaging and inspiring. The opportunity for growth is vastly available for anyone that works hard and stay focus driven.

Advice to Management

none

"Best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Soren Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I absolutely love working at Soren Inc.! It's a positive, fun environment full of talented individuals seeking great opportunities to expand their horizons!

Cons

I can't think of any reasons why anyone would have a problem here. Cons would apply to people who quit easily.

"Account executive"

Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Soren Inc. for less than a year

Pros

Great work life balance. Many social outings.

Cons

I cannot think of any!

Soren Inc.2016-05-09

"What I learned from Soren Inc."

Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Soren Inc.

Pros

I have to say that the most enjoyable experience of my professional career, was my time with Soren INC! The personal growth and development while continuing to challenge oneself is unparalleled and can not be easily duplicated. Being a Marine I know about leadership, but becoming a businessman was a whole new path. Soren INC brought out my desire to be the best businessman I could ever be. Through training and... coaching of an engaged company president and owner Steve Cygan, I learned more about myself and the success that I want for my family and me! The truth is, if you want it in life... you have to be willing to go the distance regardless of odds. I can honestly say that my experiances with this phenomanal company are nothing but the highest regards and I thank them for their efforts and amazing talent. I even stay in contact with the team. At Soren INC, your not just business associates, your a family, fighting to better yourself and keep going!

Cons

None that I can really think of. Amazing company!

Advice to Management

Keep pushing GUYS!!!

Soren Inc.2016-03-12

April 11, 2016Organizational Developer

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We also would like to take the time and thank you not only for the time you spent with our firm but for your time serving our country. It takes a brave and selfless person to sacrifice their own life for the good of our country. Our ...

"Management and growth oportunity"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Soren Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

This has been a once in a lifetime opportunity. Working with Soren Inc., I have learned and have grown tremendously in the past year. When I first started, I was not the sharpest tool in the shed nor was I that confident. I was all of a sudden surrounded by people that believed in me. If it was not for this, I don't think I would have found an opportunity like this ever again. I have acquired so many skills in this... learning and application environment. I have not changed one bit but I have grown into a business professional in my time with Soren Inc.

Cons

If you are not willing to have a great attitude, work hard, have the student mentality to learn a simple system and be focused on your vision. this is not for you. Its not a 9-5, sit at your desk and collect a check kind of job.

Advice to Management

Be willing to challenge yourself. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Learn everything you can learn. You can do anything you put your mind to

Soren Inc.2015-12-11

March 11, 2016Organizational Developer

We sincerely appreciate your positive comments regarding your experience at Soren Inc.!

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Soren Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Willing to work with your schedule, manager that really cares about employees, good culture

Cons

really have to work. cant slack off

Soren Inc.2016-03-11

April 11, 2016Organizational Developer

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your hard work and dedication. :)

Found 29 reviews