Soshace Reviews

Updated Jan 11, 2020

4.4
Soshace CEO Nikita Bragin (no image)
Nikita Bragin

"Company that makes remote dev work easy"

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.

Cons

No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.

Soshace2019-04-18

July 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!

"Really nice place to work"

Current Employee - Full Stack Devoleper

I have been working at Soshace full-time

Pros

I have been working with Soshace over a year now and I am really happy with it! They get me a job in less than 2 weeks, so I started working really quick. The client they got me is really enjoyable to work with, and the developers who were also from Soshace were really helpful on my first weeks and they are always there if you need a hand. Payments are done without any delays or exceptions.

Cons

So far, I did not see any disadvantages working with Soshace.

Soshace2019-12-30

January 5, 2020HR Lead

Great to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write about your work at Soshace.

3. "General review"

4.0
    Current Employee - Full Stack Developer

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly stuff Freedom for development and job organizing Bonuses for technical articles and support for creating the articles

Cons

Lack of employment(from time to time there are no projects to work full time) Funds transfer instability (if client transfers money later developer earns it later, though company always pays it himself if there is issue with client)

Soshace2020-01-11

January 17, 2020HR Lead

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that have a negative experience. We strive the developers always to get payments in time and in full, even if there are issues on the client's end.

"A great remote working experience"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Salvador, Bahia

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

- 100% remote - High salary - Payments are done in time - Flexible schedule - Responsive and caring managers - Amazing support and guidance on interviews - Opportunity to work on great projects - Focus on long-term contracts - Holiday gifts

Cons

- No paid vacations - Time tracker can be a little uncomfortable during the first weeks

Continue reading
    Soshace2019-12-24

December 26, 2019HR Lead

Thank you for your detailed review.I also wish you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

5. "Good company to work remotely"

4.0
    Current Employee - Full Stack Web Developer

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

- quick match with clients - competitive hourly rates - continuous tracking by managers - very documented on boarding process

Cons

- a bit long interview process - time tracker can be a little annoying sometimes - payment transfer fees to (south) american countries are too high, and due the contract it is all covered by the dev

Soshace2019-12-17

December 25, 2019HR Lead

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

6. "Forntend Developer at Soshace"

Current Employee - Frontend Developer in Moscow

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

The remote company where you can really find a good project and top-notch technologies

Cons

It's a completely remote job and lack of corporative culture can be a problem. Requirements to development pace are very high as well (in my case). It means that the company can be not comfortable for even middle developers. Need a very high level of self-activity and self-motivation

Soshace2019-09-02

September 13, 2019HR Lead

Thank you for your comments! As you mentioned, we offer 100% remote work and strive to provide all the perks telecommuting has - freedom from the office and the ability to work in any location. We’ll be happy to hear your proposals on how the problem of a lack of personal communication might be addressed! Please write to our HR email terekhina_ta@soshace.com.

"Very nice team"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome team, clear training process

Cons

have not found any yet

Soshace2019-08-14

August 15, 2019HR Lead

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We strive to organize our work as smoothly as it's possible.

"Amazing company to work remotely with."

Current Employee - Full Stack Developer in Santo Domingo

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

As for the Pros, so far I can you say that human resource management and people treatment are pretty well handled. The same goes for transparency and workflow. Payment is always on time, so you don't have to worry about it. Great projects variety, you can find really interesting projects to be part of. Pretty friendly

Cons

As for cons, I don't know if you may find them as REALLY cons: Time tracking can sometimes be a bit mentally stressful due to the tool being used for it, but it's not that much of a problem. Other than that, pretty amazing experience so far.

Continue reading
    Soshace2019-07-30

August 1, 2019HR Lead

Thank you for your comments! Speaking of the branding, it's markedly important for us and we focus relentlessly on Soshace brand recognition worldwide.

"Good place to work remotely"

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

Minimum bureaucracy. The more hours you work, the more you get. Relatively good compensation per hour. No project management from the company on the project - our team works by ourselves. The interview was pretty simple.

Cons

No health benefits, no paid vacation, no paid bench time. The Hubstuff time tracker can be not very comfortable for some people as it makes screenshots every 10 minutes. No project or career management from the company, at least on our project.

Soshace2019-07-30

August 1, 2019HR Lead

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Soshace team is genuinely committed to bringing you interesting modern projects with competitive hourly rates. We strive to give you all benefits remote work can offer!

"Good place to work remotely"

I have been working at Soshace full-time for less than a year

Pros

A good place to work remotely. Managers can quickly find an interesting project for you. The great opportunity to work in an international team and get a cool experience. Well, the opportunity to receive a high salary

Cons

There is no paid vacation and so I like to work in this company

Soshace2019-08-08

August 12, 2019HR Lead

Great to hear your comments! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Found 34 reviews