- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Belarus - All Cities
- - City of Minsk
- - Minsk, Belarus Area
- - Minsk
- Dominican Republic - All Cities
- - National District
- - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic Area
- - Santo Domingo
- Brazil - All Cities
- - Bahia
- Ukraine - All Cities
- - Dnipropetrovsk
- France - All Cities
- - Ile-de-France
- - Paris, France Area
- - Paris
- Azerbaijan - All Cities
- - Baku
- - Baku, Azerbaijan Area
- - Baku, Baku
- Hong Kong - All Cities
- Kazakhstan - All Cities
- - Astana
- - Astana, Kazakhstan Area
- - Astana
- - Almaty
- - Almaty, Kazakhstan Area
- - Almaty
- Armenia - All Cities
- - Yerevan
- - Yerevan, Armenia Area
- - Yerevan, Yerevan
- Russia - All Cities
- - Sankt-Peterburg
- - Saint Petersburg, Russia Area
- - Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg
- - Rostovskaya Oblast'
- - Bashkortostan
- - Moskva
- - Moscow, Russia Area
- - Moscow, Moskva
- - Krasnodarskiy Kray
- - Komi
- - Volgogradskaya Oblast'
- - Kaliningradskaya Oblast'
- - Sverdlovskaya Oblast'
- - Permskaya Oblast'
- - Tatarstan
Found 35 of over 43 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.
No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 16, 2022 - HR Manager in KazanRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice place to start in IT sphere.
I didn't find cons but probably our cooperation was not enough
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 30, 2019 - Full Stack DevoleperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been working with Soshace over a year now and I am really happy with it! They get me a job in less than 2 weeks, so I started working really quick. The client they got me is really enjoyable to work with, and the developers who were also from Soshace were really helpful on my first weeks and they are always there if you need a hand. Payments are done without any delays or exceptions.
So far, I did not see any disadvantages working with Soshace.
Great to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write about your work at Soshace.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 24, 2019 - Software Engineer in Salvador, BahiaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- 100% remote - High salary - Payments are done in time - Flexible schedule - Responsive and caring managers - Amazing support and guidance on interviews - Opportunity to work on great projects - Focus on long-term contracts - Holiday gifts
- No paid vacations - Time tracker can be a little uncomfortable during the first weeksContinue reading
Thank you for your detailed review.I also wish you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 2, 2019 - Frontend Developer in Moscow, MoskvaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The remote company where you can really find a good project and top-notch technologies
It's a completely remote job and lack of corporative culture can be a problem. Requirements to development pace are very high as well (in my case). It means that the company can be not comfortable for even middle developers. Need a very high level of self-activity and self-motivation
Thank you for your comments! As you mentioned, we offer 100% remote work and strive to provide all the perks telecommuting has - freedom from the office and the ability to work in any location. We’ll be happy to hear your proposals on how the problem of a lack of personal communication might be addressed! Please write to our HR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 14, 2019 - Human Resources ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome team, clear training process
have not found any yet
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We strive to organize our work as smoothly as it's possible.
A good place to work remotely. Managers can quickly find an interesting project for you. The great opportunity to work in an international team and get a cool experience. Well, the opportunity to receive a high salary
There is no paid vacation and so I like to work in this company
Great to hear your comments! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
Minimum bureaucracy. The more hours you work, the more you get. Relatively good compensation per hour. No project management from the company on the project - our team works by ourselves. The interview was pretty simple.
No health benefits, no paid vacation, no paid bench time. The Hubstuff time tracker can be not very comfortable for some people as it makes screenshots every 10 minutes. No project or career management from the company, at least on our project.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Soshace team is genuinely committed to bringing you interesting modern projects with competitive hourly rates. We strive to give you all benefits remote work can offer!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 29, 2019 - Full Stack Developer in Santo DomingoRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
As for the Pros, so far I can you say that human resource management and people treatment are pretty well handled. The same goes for transparency and workflow. Payment is always on time, so you don't have to worry about it. Great projects variety, you can find really interesting projects to be part of. Pretty friendly
As for cons, I don't know if you may find them as REALLY cons: Time tracking can sometimes be a bit mentally stressful due to the tool being used for it, but it's not that much of a problem. Other than that, pretty amazing experience so far.Continue reading
Thank you for your comments! Speaking of the branding, it's markedly important for us and we focus relentlessly on Soshace brand recognition worldwide.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 16, 2019 - Developer in Baku, BakuRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Friendly & professional stuff - Great service to find company or top talent based on requirements - Short waiting time - Responsive & brilliant customer care - Plenty of career opportunities - Expert hiring process - Reasonable salary offers based on expectations - Holidays gifts
Haven't noticed any cons yet
Great to hear your appreciation! It is our goal to create an environment where developers can find suitable projects with ease and have more free time for their family, self-studies, traveling, and hobbies. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!
Soshace Reviews FAQs
Soshace has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Soshace to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
87% of Soshace employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Soshace 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.