KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Soshace Reviews

Updated Jan 11, 2020

Found 34 of over 41 reviews

4.4
Soshace CEO Nikita Bragin (no image)
Nikita Bragin
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that makes remote dev work easy

Apr 18, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful and friendly staff. Helps you find great clients to work with.

Cons

No health benefits. Interview process may take a considerable amount of time.

6 people found this review helpful

Soshace Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you’re a part of Soshace team. It’s important to us that our people get support from other team members and feel passionate about their work. Thank you again for your review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Really nice place to work

Dec 30, 2019 - Full Stack Devoleper
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Soshace over a year now and I am really happy with it! They get me a job in less than 2 weeks, so I started working really quick. The client they got me is really enjoyable to work with, and the developers who were also from Soshace were really helpful on my first weeks and they are always there if you need a hand. Payments are done without any delays or exceptions.

Cons

So far, I did not see any disadvantages working with Soshace.

HR Lead

Great to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write about your work at Soshace.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great remote working experience

Dec 24, 2019 - Software Engineer in Salvador, Bahia, Bahia
    Business Outlook

Pros

- 100% remote - High salary - Payments are done in time - Flexible schedule - Responsive and caring managers - Amazing support and guidance on interviews - Opportunity to work on great projects - Focus on long-term contracts - Holiday gifts

Cons

- No paid vacations - Time tracker can be a little uncomfortable during the first weeks

Continue reading

HR Lead

Thank you for your detailed review.I also wish you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

4. 5.0

Forntend Developer at Soshace

Sep 2, 2019 - Frontend Developer in Moscow
    Business Outlook

Pros

The remote company where you can really find a good project and top-notch technologies

Cons

It's a completely remote job and lack of corporative culture can be a problem. Requirements to development pace are very high as well (in my case). It means that the company can be not comfortable for even middle developers. Need a very high level of self-activity and self-motivation

HR Lead

Thank you for your comments! As you mentioned, we offer 100% remote work and strive to provide all the perks telecommuting has - freedom from the office and the ability to work in any location. We’ll be happy to hear your proposals on how the problem of a lack of personal communication might be addressed! Please write to our HR email terekhina_ta@soshace.com.

5. 5.0

Very nice team

Aug 14, 2019 - Human Resources Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome team, clear training process

Cons

have not found any yet

HR Lead

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We strive to organize our work as smoothly as it's possible.

6. 5.0

Aug 8, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good place to work remotely. Managers can quickly find an interesting project for you. The great opportunity to work in an international team and get a cool experience. Well, the opportunity to receive a high salary

Cons

There is no paid vacation and so I like to work in this company

HR Lead

Great to hear your comments! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

7. 5.0

Jul 30, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Minimum bureaucracy. The more hours you work, the more you get. Relatively good compensation per hour. No project management from the company on the project - our team works by ourselves. The interview was pretty simple.

Cons

No health benefits, no paid vacation, no paid bench time. The Hubstuff time tracker can be not very comfortable for some people as it makes screenshots every 10 minutes. No project or career management from the company, at least on our project.

4 people found this review helpful

HR Lead

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Soshace team is genuinely committed to bringing you interesting modern projects with competitive hourly rates. We strive to give you all benefits remote work can offer!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work remotely with.

Jul 29, 2019 - Full Stack Developer in Santo Domingo
    Business Outlook

Pros

As for the Pros, so far I can you say that human resource management and people treatment are pretty well handled. The same goes for transparency and workflow. Payment is always on time, so you don't have to worry about it. Great projects variety, you can find really interesting projects to be part of. Pretty friendly

Cons

As for cons, I don't know if you may find them as REALLY cons: Time tracking can sometimes be a bit mentally stressful due to the tool being used for it, but it's not that much of a problem. Other than that, pretty amazing experience so far.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

HR Lead

Thank you for your comments! Speaking of the branding, it's markedly important for us and we focus relentlessly on Soshace brand recognition worldwide.

9. 5.0

Excellent

Apr 16, 2019 - Developer in Baku
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly & professional stuff - Great service to find company or top talent based on requirements - Short waiting time - Responsive & brilliant customer care - Plenty of career opportunities - Expert hiring process - Reasonable salary offers based on expectations - Holidays gifts

Cons

Haven't noticed any cons yet

Soshace Response

Great to hear your appreciation! It is our goal to create an environment where developers can find suitable projects with ease and have more free time for their family, self-studies, traveling, and hobbies. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

10. 5.0

Jan 30, 2019 - Python Developer in Almaty
    Business Outlook

Pros

professional project managers. equitable distribution of payment (related to others)

Cons

allowed working hours set by managers (from X a.m - Y p.m) --> but customer was ok to change it, I had to work at least 8 hours in a day.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews