Cover image for Soshace

87% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 35 of over 43 reviews

4.5
Soshace CEO Nikita Bragin (no image)
Nikita Bragin

70 Comments

Tech

472.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Soshace~1956556
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Sep 16, 2022 - HR Manager in Kazan
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice place to start in IT sphere.

Cons

I didn't find cons but probably our cooperation was not enough

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0

General review

Jan 11, 2020 - Full Stack Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly stuff Freedom for development and job organizing Bonuses for technical articles and support for creating the articles

Cons

Lack of employment(from time to time there are no projects to work full time) Funds transfer instability (if client transfers money later developer earns it later, though company always pays it himself if there is issue with client)

Be the first to find this review helpful

HR Lead

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that have a negative experience. We strive the developers always to get payments in time and in full, even if there are issues on the client's end.

3. Join the Soshace team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Really nice place to work

Dec 30, 2019 - Full Stack Devoleper
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Soshace over a year now and I am really happy with it! They get me a job in less than 2 weeks, so I started working really quick. The client they got me is really enjoyable to work with, and the developers who were also from Soshace were really helpful on my first weeks and they are always there if you need a hand. Payments are done without any delays or exceptions.

Cons

So far, I did not see any disadvantages working with Soshace.

HR Lead

Great to hear your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write about your work at Soshace.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great remote working experience

Dec 24, 2019 - Software Engineer in Salvador, Bahia
    Business Outlook

Pros

- 100% remote - High salary - Payments are done in time - Flexible schedule - Responsive and caring managers - Amazing support and guidance on interviews - Opportunity to work on great projects - Focus on long-term contracts - Holiday gifts

Cons

- No paid vacations - Time tracker can be a little uncomfortable during the first weeks

Continue reading

HR Lead

Thank you for your detailed review.I also wish you a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to work remotely

Dec 17, 2019 - Full Stack Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- quick match with clients - competitive hourly rates - continuous tracking by managers - very documented on boarding process

Cons

- a bit long interview process - time tracker can be a little annoying sometimes - payment transfer fees to (south) american countries are too high, and due the contract it is all covered by the dev

HR Lead

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

7. 5.0

Forntend Developer at Soshace

Sep 2, 2019 - Frontend Developer in Moscow, Moskva
    Business Outlook

Pros

The remote company where you can really find a good project and top-notch technologies

Cons

It's a completely remote job and lack of corporative culture can be a problem. Requirements to development pace are very high as well (in my case). It means that the company can be not comfortable for even middle developers. Need a very high level of self-activity and self-motivation

HR Lead

Thank you for your comments! As you mentioned, we offer 100% remote work and strive to provide all the perks telecommuting has - freedom from the office and the ability to work in any location. We’ll be happy to hear your proposals on how the problem of a lack of personal communication might be addressed! Please write to our HR email terekhina_ta@soshace.com.

8. 5.0

Very nice team

Aug 14, 2019 - Human Resources Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome team, clear training process

Cons

have not found any yet

HR Lead

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We strive to organize our work as smoothly as it's possible.

9. 5.0

Good place to work remotely

Aug 8, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good place to work remotely. Managers can quickly find an interesting project for you. The great opportunity to work in an international team and get a cool experience. Well, the opportunity to receive a high salary

Cons

There is no paid vacation and so I like to work in this company

HR Lead

Great to hear your comments! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

10. 5.0

Good place to work remotely

Jul 30, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Minimum bureaucracy. The more hours you work, the more you get. Relatively good compensation per hour. No project management from the company on the project - our team works by ourselves. The interview was pretty simple.

Cons

No health benefits, no paid vacation, no paid bench time. The Hubstuff time tracker can be not very comfortable for some people as it makes screenshots every 10 minutes. No project or career management from the company, at least on our project.

5 people found this review helpful

HR Lead

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Soshace team is genuinely committed to bringing you interesting modern projects with competitive hourly rates. We strive to give you all benefits remote work can offer!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work remotely with.

Jul 29, 2019 - Full Stack Developer in Santo Domingo
    Business Outlook

Pros

As for the Pros, so far I can you say that human resource management and people treatment are pretty well handled. The same goes for transparency and workflow. Payment is always on time, so you don't have to worry about it. Great projects variety, you can find really interesting projects to be part of. Pretty friendly

Cons

As for cons, I don't know if you may find them as REALLY cons: Time tracking can sometimes be a bit mentally stressful due to the tool being used for it, but it's not that much of a problem. Other than that, pretty amazing experience so far.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

HR Lead

Thank you for your comments! Speaking of the branding, it's markedly important for us and we focus relentlessly on Soshace brand recognition worldwide.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews
</>Embed

Soshace Reviews FAQs

Soshace has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 43 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Soshace to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Soshace employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Soshace. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

87% of Soshace employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Soshace 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Soshace to be culture, career development, management and the cons to be benefits .