KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Soshace

Engaged Employer

Soshace

Add a Review

Soshace Employee Reviews about "management"

Updated Sep 16, 2022

Found 10 of over 43 reviews

4.5
Soshace CEO Nikita Bragin (no image)
Nikita Bragin

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work remotely

Jul 30, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Minimum bureaucracy. The more hours you work, the more you get. Relatively good compensation per hour. No project managementagementagement from the company on the project - our team works by ourselves. The interview was pretty simple.

Cons

No health benefits, no paid vacation, no paid bench time. The Hubstuff time tracker can be not very comfortable for some people as it makes screenshots every 10 minutes. No project or career management from the company, at least on our project.

5 people found this review helpful

HR Lead

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Soshace team is genuinely committed to bringing you interesting modern projects with competitive hourly rates. We strive to give you all benefits remote work can offer!

2. 4.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Good projects, company is punctual and reliable

Aug 23, 2019 - Web Developer in Perm
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many thanks to Nikita and management team for creating and operating the company. Good web-development projects with cutting-edge technologies for customers all over the world. All company's obligations as per contract are executed very punctually.

Cons

If your rate is closer to company's upper bound, then it might take up to several weeks for company to find proper project for you. Though I am not sure that it can be more quickly anywhere else.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Lead

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is our goal to shorten a waiting period for the project. Thanks for mentioning our punctuality. It's very important for us to organize your work so that it goes without a hitch.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Aug 14, 2018 - Full Stack Web Developer in Yekaterinburg
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ High salary if you are a hard-worker + Accounting and project management is done by qualified managers + Flexible working hours

Cons

- Vacations and holidays are your own expenses - Continuous time tracking - could be annoying - You can't work less if you do things fast

1 person found this review helpful

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for a feedback!

4. 5.0

A company you grow with

Mar 26, 2018 - Sales Manager in Rostov-na-Donu
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have been working here for a few months. From the first working day I had to start learning a huge volume of information as Soshace has very strict approach to the level of professional training of its employees. So you can be sure that you work hand in hand with professionals of the business. The management always encourages me in my ideas and supports me should I have any difficulties. Decent salary. Gives you the opportunity to communicate with interesting people from many countries and the constantly practice your English. I enjoy the fact that I work from home and still feel a full member of a friendly team.

Cons

Since the company is relatively young and is constantly in search of workflow optimization, it is often necessary to be able to switch from one task to another and, in general, be a very multitasking employee. In addition, due to the fact that the company works with many countries and with almost all time zones, sometimes you need to continue communicating with customers outside of office hours, though the CEO doesn't force anybody to do it.

2 people found this review helpful

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for an informative feedback!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company to work remotely with.

Jul 29, 2019 - Full Stack Developer in Santo Domingo
    Business Outlook

Pros

As for the Pros, so far I can you say that human resource management and people treatment are pretty well handled. The same goes for transparency and workflow. Payment is always on time, so you don't have to worry about it. Great projects variety, you can find really interesting projects to be part of. Pretty friendly

Cons

As for cons, I don't know if you may find them as REALLY cons: Time tracking can sometimes be a bit mentally stressful due to the tool being used for it, but it's not that much of a problem. Other than that, pretty amazing experience so far.

4 people found this review helpful

HR Lead

Thank you for your comments! Speaking of the branding, it's markedly important for us and we focus relentlessly on Soshace brand recognition worldwide.

6. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great company to work at if you are self-organized and don't need an office

Apr 27, 2018 - Lead Software Engineer in Moscow, Moskva
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Payrate is good, way above market avg. for Russia. - That 'good money' is totally official, not in envelope - Your overtime is paid - Management & Accounting employees are nice and professional, so is the CEO - You get to work with small startups, which is a great opportunity to grow - Since companies are small, you get to do stuff beyond development (CI, Testing, ...), which is good for your experience - You are not stuck in the chain of command tolerating bad decisions of your management, because you are your own managementin of command tolerating bad decisions of your management, because you are your own managementin of command tolerating bad decisions of your management, because you are your own management and report to CEO directly (in most cases) Soshace is pretty good in general. They handle most of the accounting for you and find clients for you. It's pretty good if you don't have a decent portfolio or cannot properly represent yourself.

Cons

- You are paid for real working hours, and I've never seen a person who can develop for 8-hours a day straight and produce a good quality work. You have to span your work across those 8 hours instead of doing everything in 4. - Since Soshace's income is based on # hours you push, you are still obliged to push certain amount of hours. Even if you meet all your deadlines working 20 hours a week, they still want 40. - All non-client related activities are at your cost. Photoshoot - you miss hours, bank asks you to bring contracts in paper - you miss hours, you want to visit conference or some talk on the related topic - at your cost. - You obviously don't get benefits of working as a direct employee. No health insurance, office, you pay your own electricity, use your own laptop, etc.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A good company to work in

Jun 22, 2018 - Middle JavaScript Developer in Saint Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburg