KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Soshace

Engaged Employer

Soshace

Add a Review

Soshace Employee Reviews about "team"

Updated Sep 16, 2022

Found 11 of over 43 reviews

4.5
Soshace CEO Nikita Bragin (no image)
Nikita Bragin

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "team"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Very nice team

Aug 14, 2019 - Human Resources Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome team, clear training process

Cons

have not found any yet

HR Lead

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We strive to organize our work as smoothly as it's possible.

2. 5.0

Highly recommended

Apr 27, 2018 - Web Developer in Sochi
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ english speaking clients + interesting projects + fair compensation + nice team

Cons

- working full-time might be exhausting, try to negotiate for 25-30h/week if possible

4 people found this review helpful

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for a great feedback!

3. 4.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Good projects, company is punctual and reliable

Aug 23, 2019 - Web Developer in Perm
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many thanks to Nikita and management team for creating and operating the company. Good web-development projects with cutting-edge technologies for customers all over the world. All company's obligations as per contract are executed very punctually.

Cons

If your rate is closer to company's upper bound, then it might take up to several weeks for company to find proper project for you. Though I am not sure that it can be more quickly anywhere else.

HR Lead

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is our goal to shorten a waiting period for the project. Thanks for mentioning our punctuality. It's very important for us to organize your work so that it goes without a hitch.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company and people to work with

Aug 17, 2018 - UI Designer in Minsk
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Solid and robust in terms of planning and execution; - Quick response; - Highly skilled team with a sense of how to properly create quality products; - Reliable; - Convenient work schedule; - Decent pay

Cons

I haven't found anything bad while working for Soshace

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for a feedback. We really appreciate it!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work remotely

Aug 8, 2019 - Javascript Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good place to work remotely. Managers can quickly find an interesting project for you. The great opportunity to work in an international team and get a cool experience. Well, the opportunity to receive a high salary

Cons

There is no paid vacation and so I like to work in this company

HR Lead

Great to hear your comments! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

6. 5.0

A company you grow with

Mar 26, 2018 - Sales Manager in Rostov-na-Donu
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have been working here for a few months. From the first working day I had to start learning a huge volume of information as Soshace has very strict approach to the level of professional training of its employees. So you can be sure that you work hand in hand with professionals of the business. The management always encourages me in my ideas and supports me should I have any difficulties. Decent salary. Gives you the opportunity to communicate with interesting people from many countries and the constantly practice your English. I enjoy the fact that I work from home and still feel a full member of a friendly team.

Cons

Since the company is relatively young and is constantly in search of workflow optimization, it is often necessary to be able to switch from one task to another and, in general, be a very multitasking employee. In addition, due to the fact that the company works with many countries and with almost all time zones, sometimes you need to continue communicating with customers outside of office hours, though the CEO doesn't force anybody to do it.

2 people found this review helpful

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for an informative feedback!

7. 5.0

Great company

Aug 7, 2018 - Full Stack Developer in Kryvyy Rih, Dnipropetrovsk
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good salary - Ability to work remotely - Interesting projects - Nice team

Cons

Before you'll get hired and receive your first project you need to pass about 5 interviews.

2 people found this review helpful

Platform for freelancers

Thank you very much for a feedback. We really appreciate it!

8. 5.0