SoundCloud Employee Reviews about "fast paced"
Updated May 27, 2021
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about SoundCloud? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SoundCloud employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Not only are people working in this company really smart, they are also genuinely good people and great to hang out with." (in 25 reviews)
- "The culture is great and the freedom to work from anywhere was cool." (in 17 reviews)
- "Great work/life balance" (in 7 reviews)
- "great colleagues" (in 7 reviews)
- "Perks, Great office, Good vibe, Nice co" (in 6 reviews)
- "Management may also overestimate their ability to attract talent, and as such does not care as much as it should about nurturing and retaining talent." (in 9 reviews)
- "If you suck up to senior leadership and abide by their rules then you will succeed here." (in 8 reviews)
- "Terrible track record with middle and upper management." (in 6 reviews)
- "Salaries are low and it does not match up with the demands of the job" (in 5 reviews)
- "pay is lower than comparable companies" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SoundCloud and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status