Found 22 of over 189 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about SoundCloud? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SoundCloud employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Not only are people working in this company really smart, they are also genuinely good people and great to hang out with." (in 26 reviews)
- "Amazing company and culture to be a part of." (in 11 reviews)
- "Best work/life balance that I had" (in 7 reviews)
- "Nice office" (in 6 reviews)
- "Great Benefits, Management, Location., Product" (in 6 reviews)
- "Management may also overestimate their ability to attract talent, and as such does not care as much as it should about nurturing and retaining talent." (in 9 reviews)
- "If you suck up to senior leadership and abide by their rules then you will succeed here." (in 8 reviews)
- "Terrible track record with middle and upper management." (in 7 reviews)
- "Salaries are low and it does not match up with the demands of the job" (in 4 reviews)
- "pay is lower than comparable companies" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SoundCloud and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "leadership"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Apr 26, 2023Data ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Good employer culture, great opportunities to work with data, good tech stack
Data driven product development is not a statement that leadership and upper management adhere to
- 4.0Jan 18, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBerlin
Smart and generous people. Great product. Interesting work. Mission-driven. Relatively transparent. Nice office space.
Lack of engineering leadership. Talented people leaving with frustrations over product/engineering org structure. Roles can be quite narrow, with limited opportunities to broaden experience.2