Cover image for Sourcico

Sourcico

Add a Review

Sourcico Reviews

3.4

Be the first to recommend this company

(5 total reviews)

1 star

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

Updated Oct 17, 2023

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl™ on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation
    1. 2.0
      Oct 17, 2023
      Former Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers and team support.

Cons

Bad culture as a result of one top manager that everyone is afraid of. Also, during the hiring process I was promised an onboarding that never happened.

1. 4.0
        Oct 9, 2023
        Front End Developer
        Current Employee
        Business Outlook

Pros

Private health insurance Flexibility (80% remote work) Nice offices

Cons

Low pay compared to market

2. Join the Sourcico team
        See Our Latest Jobs
        1. 5.0
          Jan 27, 2023
          Former Employee, more than 3 years
          Business Outlook

Pros

- Management open for communication

Cons

- Disorganized when it comes to hierarchy

1. 1.0
            Sep 12, 2022
            Software Engineer
            Former Employee, more than 1 year
            Business Outlook

Pros

Willing to negotiate for your salary at any time you request a review.

Cons

Very very bad management and a toxic work environment. The project's organization is very chaotic. There is little to no order for planning, organizing, and splitting the work. The developers are almost all juniors or interns and they have very poor guidance from their lead (if they are lucky enough to have one). Also, oftentimes in their teams, there are a lot of incompetent people so the competent ones end up doing more work.

1. 5.0
              Mar 15, 2019
              UI/User Experience Designer
              Former Contractor, less than 1 year
              Skopje
              Business Outlook

Pros

Great work ethic and a relaxed environment.

Cons

None, I haven't experienced anything negative with them.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews
            </>Embed

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Senior Associate

How do you interview for a position when you are under-qualified based on seniority but not based on skills? I currently serve as a senior associate for a reputable consulting firm, and I have an interview for an associate director position. However, I am just shy of the minimum YOE requirement included on the job application and relatively young (though I meet all of the other requirements). Any advice on convincing the hiring manager I am ready for a mid-level role?

0 Comments

EY

Had 4 behavioral interviews for a position last week. Last Friday (which was the last of the four interviews), the interviewer spent most of the interview selling me on the job and didn't ask me any questions. She ended the interview by saying she thinks I am confident and would be a great fit for the role. I took this as a good sign but giving it's 2023 you never truly know. Has anyone ever had an interviewer do something similar and not gotten the job?

2 Comments

Quality Review Analyst

Did i just shoot my foot today?? I had an interview and the HR asked me whats my current salary and how much im expecting in the role im applying for. I told her im on above 50s right now and Im looking for mid 60s to 70s. She said perfect! Did I undersell my self? I have 17 yrs of experience in retail, commercial ant mortgage banking. I well prepared how to answer this question but didnt happened as planned. The HR talks so fast that i got caught off guard.

3 Comments

Glassdoor has 5 Sourcico reviews submitted anonymously by Sourcico employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Sourcico is right for you.