South Carolina Federal Credit Union Financial Sales Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

South Carolina Federal Credit Union Financial Sales Representative Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2019

4.0
  1. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Financial Sales Representative

I have been working at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

SCFCU has a wonderful training program and they make sure you are ready to take on the responsibilities of your position. Even then, they meet with you on a regular basis to cover any questions or concerns. They have a real "coaching and development" mentality. The benefits are tops. And don't get me started on Mr. Scott Woods. The best CEO EVER!!!

Cons

Away from Rivers, management can be hit or miss. I love my position, but often feel that I am being reprimanded instead of coached....mind you, this is ONE manager.

South Carolina Federal Credit Union2019-07-21

South Carolina Federal Credit Union Response

July 24, 2019Vice President, Retail Sales and Service

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing some of the things you love about your job. I'm glad to hear that you're happy with the training you receive, and I agree… we do have a fantastic CEO! I'm sorry to hear that you're not as happy as you could be with your manager. We feel that the true "coaching and development mentality" that you mentioned is pertinent to the success of our team and the organization. For that reason, we consistently provide the training and tools necessary to equip our employees with being the best coach possible, so your feedback is concerning. I would encourage you to speak with your Area VP or Human Resources so that they can assist you in resolving this concern. Thank you again for taking the time to submit an anonymous review, and thank you for your 3+ years of service to our members.

Continue reading
  2. "Financial sales representative"

Current Employee - Financial Sales Representative

I have been working at South Carolina Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pto, benefits, 401k match is fantastic

Cons

Goal pressure can be tough

South Carolina Federal Credit Union2018-10-03

South Carolina Federal Credit Union Response

October 4, 2018Vice President, Retail Sales and Service

Thanks so much for taking some time to tell others about your employee experience. So glad to read that you are pleased with the benefits you receive. We agree with you about the PTO and the 401k match... likely the best around! Regarding our sales and service culture, it is true that employees in our financial centers have goals to meet and member service survey scores to attain. We teach employees that selling with integrity begins with a service mentality. Helping our members to become financially successful involves connecting with them, providing exceptional service, and introducing them to products and services that they may not even know exist. When employees view this model as a valued service to our members, it’s a win-win for our membership. If you're struggling in the area, please seek some assistance from your management team, or reach out to the Learning Center staff to inquire about additional training that may be available to you. We want to see you to succeed! Thanks again for your review!

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews