- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - Sterling Heights, MI
- - Bingham Farms, MI
- - Troy, MI
- - Lansing, MI Area
- - Lansing, MI
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON, Canada Area
- - Toronto, ON
Found 34 of over 36 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "There are endless opportunities to grow your income, career, and to help others do the same." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 30, 2022 - Production AssemblerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My recruiter Decker is very prompt, professional, understanding and has great communication skills. That's exactly what a lot of companies need. He definitely goes above and beyond to meet his clients needs.
I don't have any cons at allContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 12, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Learn a lot and learn it fast.
See headline. Long-term odds are low.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 7, 2022 - Account Manager in Troy, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture of growth and success is top notch at Spark, and it stems from the top down. Leadership makes it a priority to make sure that people are built up to have the opportunity to succeed.
Commission isn't always for everyone.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 5, 2022 - General Laborer in Sterling Heights, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Always a job that can be found
Horrible pay Inconsistent Layoffs and shortage of hours Horrible benefits and little to no PTO or incentives
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 8, 2021 - Recruiter in Sterling Heights, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good staff, good place to start career
Quicken loans type of environment
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 29, 2020 - Lead Recruiter in Sterling Heights, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I did learn a lot in the manufacturing industry.
Great place to learn while still in school or right out of school. I wouldn’t recommend this role for anyone who wanted a family or personal life. The realization of how toxic the environment there is doesn’t hit you until long after you leave. Unrealistic goals are set where they don’t provide you with continued education in the field. They need to change with the times and keep up with their competitors. The turn over rate is extremely high, family members are given different rules than other employees. Working in a professional company in a recruitment role and utilizing other staffing agencies has made me see how unprofessional this company really was. “Room for growth” promises are empty, its a fear endured environment. People are only there because they are complacent. The owner will trying to hook you with lines of becoming a millionaire etc. There are two people there who make amazing money and grew there the VP, and a family member account manager/sales/recruiter who is known for lying and cheating the system. The extremely aggressive emails and way we where treated daily makes me sick.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 27, 2021 - Recruiter in Troy, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A paycheck, not much else.
Lack of professionalism, low morality, poor management, work-life balance.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 12, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good timing Good incentives and team
Bad at salary Bad at paying on time
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 29, 2021 - RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nothing at all. Worst decision I made.
Don’t pay enough and you work all the time. They sale a dream about the company
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 8, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Spark Talent is a rapidly growing staffing firm. We have had 100% growth from last year and are positioned to do so again next year. Thriving in the Industrial, Technical and Professional Industries we are continuously looking to add talent to our team. We have an excellent employee development program which challenges our employees to be the best and pushes them to levels they did not think were possible
The staffing industry is extremely competitive. You must be self motivated, mentally tough and keep a positive attitude in order to have success. With that being said, this industry is not for most. People looking for a basic 9-5 stress free job, this most likely is not the environment for you.Continue reading
We know it can be a fast paced industry! We are working hard to make sure we come up with new ways to reward those who work so hard!
Spark Talent Acquisition Reviews FAQs
Spark Talent Acquisition has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Spark Talent Acquisition to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
78% of Spark Talent Acquisition employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Spark Talent Acquisition 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.