Found 126 of over 134 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management and HR are horrible!! Hr isnt on the employees side, reported my manager to hr for discrimination and i was fired the week after." (in 5 reviews)
- "Long hours are expected for projects" (in 4 reviews)
- "What's just as bad is that low level leadership Is completely out of touch with the culture that has been created and how it affects employee morale, and how it affects the ability to recruit and retain top engineering talent in a market like this (Minneapolis/St." (in 3 reviews)
- "Upper management is friendly and welcome ideas to improve your work environment." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sparton and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Quality EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDe Leon Springs, FL
Leadership is awesome! Coworkers are the smartest people I ever met!
No cons at this time
- 4.0Mar 11, 2023Machine OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDe Leon Springs, FL
Every other Friday for over time. Regular food truck. Can earn raises fairly quickly. 80 hours vacation/ 40 hours sick
Have to use vacation time for shutdown only leaves you two days of vacation time for the year.
- 4.0Mar 1, 2023Mechanical Design Engineer IFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDe Leon Springs, FL
In house design, manufacturing, machining.
Desk guides, vault part organization, part number creation/consistency, ease of preventing part duplication in configuration management/vault.
- 2.0May 6, 2023Quality & Engineering ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBrooksville, FL
Advanced printed circuit card mfg technology and great learning environment for young minds interested in learning lean manufacturing.
GM didn't put much value in its employees.
Sparton Reviews FAQs
Sparton has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 134 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Sparton to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.
81% of Sparton employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sparton 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.