KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 232 of over 238 reviews

4.0
Spireon CEO Kevin Weiss
Kevin Weiss
Pros
  • "Great people and the work place is awesome(in 13 reviews)

• "Some teams are working with cutting-edge technologies like Snowflake, Looker, ETL services, Kafka, etc(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "If upper management likes you, you'll get special lists to call, otherwise you'll get the overcalled list with few results(in 10 reviews)

• "Long hours with no reward other then - hey, at least you have a job(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Spireon and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great leadership, cutting-edge products, high growth mode, great culture

Oct 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

- lots of growth - top in telematics and driving tech further in this space - sound leadership that are in sync with one another - GREAT people - opportunity - live by core values - great communication top to bottom

Cons

None that I have seen thus far

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Professional environment

Oct 8, 2021 - Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities for growth Working with talented and friendly people Working with the latest technologies

Cons

Not that I can think of

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Team

Sep 20, 2021 - Operation Support Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management Good pay Levels for advancement Community of good people innovative company growing

Cons

not a lot of money for customer support not great pay advancement is up to the leadership

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place if you are ready to work.

Sep 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work in the franchised dealer division. It’s a fast paced environment with huge opportunity. You will work hard, but you will have fun and and be rewarded financially. You need to love what you do! Great benefits.

Cons

It is a well established company, so sometimes processes can be a bit cumbersome.

5. 3.0

Great Entry Level Job

Aug 9, 2021 - Customer Support Representative in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Job is stable and available. Low stress environment.

Cons

Promotions are few and far between. Would only recommend as an entry level job.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

We Win as One!

Jun 9, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Spireon is firmly rooted and believes 100% in their Core Values. * Spireon is truly a family who works together and stays together. * There is no shortage of idea sharing. * You feel at home as soon as you walk in. * I have never been this excited to work this hard in my professional life.

Cons

Downside? * I didn't find Spireon sooner in my search for my next adventure - and what I predict to be my final destination!

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good company

Jun 4, 2021 - Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, culture, cutting edge work

Cons

None that I can think of

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to retire not grow

Jun 11, 2021 - Senior Manager, Marketing Operations in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very casual environment to work in. Some of the team members are very friendly.

Cons

No innovation, lack of structure, and poor management.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Apr 13, 2021 - Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I can only speak for the PM team as this is where I am at. Great work / life balance. Very team and family oriented work environment. You will want to be a self starter and get things done when needed. Use common sense and don't be afraid to ask questions. The PM team has an open ear from the company leadership which helps a lot. We do not just do things to make ourselves look good (as I have experienced in other companies I have worked for), we do things to get people moving, customers happy and the job done. Very refreshing to not be batteling egos here. If you are solid at what you do and you don't need all of the glamour this is the place for you. I have been with the company for 5+ years and have seen a lot of changes over those years. We have come a long way and I would definitely recommend a job at Spireon to a friend of mine.

Cons

Given we are a big company things will not move as fast as one would like sometimes (especially if you have a start up background). We also are dealing with some leagcy systems just as everyone else in the field...

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great Company and Lots of Growth Opportunities

Apr 14, 2021 - Customer Experience Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company is growing quickly Great work life balance 100% remote Awesome boss Great benefits Great culture Cool CEO

Cons

Communication from colleagues more often No formal training (but that's ok if you have experience)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 232 Reviews