KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Spotware Reviews

Updated Aug 8, 2021

Found 31 of over 31 reviews

3.6
Spotware Chief Executive Officer 	Andrey Pavlov (no image)
Andrey Pavlov
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's a great place to be!

Jul 14, 2021 - Human Resources
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salaries and great benefits. Amazing colleagues and cool product! One of the few places in Cyprus where work - life balance is really respected

Cons

I'd like to have more corporate events :)

Spotware

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your employee journey at Spotware. We appreciate you being a part of our family. In regards to the corporate event - noted. The one is coming soon! :)

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Just avoid this company

Aug 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are lucky, you could intercept with cool people there, but it does not go to the company itself. Thursday Pizza. Can’t recall anything else.

Cons

No corporate culture, no processes, no career growth or salary increase, arrogant management, micromanagement, dictatorship. Cats in the office, it could be the problem for those people with allergies, also the office itself is not fine place for work.

Spotware

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's unfortunate to read that your experience with the company is low ranked. However, in the last 6 months, the company improved in many aspects listed as poor in your review. For instance, a salary review process is regular and transparent. Recent anonymous upward feedback proved that the employees see their Managers as great role models, and their opinions are being heard and recognized. Also, it has been a year since we had no cats at the office. They were too stressed out with the number of people they had to interact with daily; that is why our employee volunteered to take them home. They are happy and safe and enjoy living in a big house :). And we remain pets friendly still. Even though we are still working on the corporate culture, we can state that it's shaping healthy, making our employees more engaged and happy at work. We genuinely care about everyone supporting our current and ex-employees on all possible matters. This approach has been approved and supported by the company CEO.

3. The latest conversations about Tech

4. 5.0

Positive

Jun 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people Good office Location Pizza on Thursdays

Cons

no particular Cons while working in Spotware

Spotware

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear your employee experience was enjoyable here. If you have any further feedback to share, please email us at hr@spotware.com.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place, fair conditions, professional employees

May 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Limassol
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business vice - the company management knows what he is doing. People vice - very kind and supportive.

Cons

Didn't find any cons yet

Spotware

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thanks again!

6. 5.0

Tough but fair

Apr 21, 2021 - Product Manager in Limassol
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to grows, good working environment, competitive salary.

Cons

Sometimes you have to deal with last minute 180 degrees changes. Teams granularity can be a problem when it comes to negotiate about the way to build a new feature. Office is a one big openspace, which can be a problem for some.

Spotware

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy that your experience working here has been satisfactory. We believe that with the support, active involvement and care of the Senior leadership and the devotion of the professional HR department, very soon, we will manage to make our office, the atmosphere at the office and the employee experience even better.

7. 5.0

Like working in Google in Limassol

Dec 17, 2020 - Backend QA Engineer in Limassol
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice process. Good work. Experienced team. Good place to grow. Takes all documentation work from you. Cat in the office. Nice Coffee-machine. Vine every friday and Pizza every thursday. Good back-end team. Great services, process, automation, development pipeline. Management know what technical debt is and give time to optimization and refactoring. Best process for back-end development i ever seen.

Cons

Work from 9 to 6 with hour for lunch strictly. Not the best working atmosphere. If management don't like you work - you will get fired in any moment.

Spotware

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you are enjoying the development processes, experienced high pro colleagues and pleasant, informal occasions at the office. Thank you for being a part of the Spotware family and making your valuable input in our success. Highly appreciate your advice on how we can improve. In 2021 we put HR-related processes as one of our primary goals as we acknowledge the importance of clear and transparent processes lead to a better employee experience. We are doing our best to implement the salary and performance reviews and the feedback culture within the upcoming months.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Nov 12, 2020 - Senior Software Developer in Limassol
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very strong .net team. Interesting project.

Cons

Nothing to say. No problems.

9. 1.0

The worst job so far

Sep 5, 2020 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Nice technology stack - Good work-life balance - Professional colleges - Decent health-insurance package - Pizza every Thursday

Cons

- Nobody cares about atmosphere in the office - almost all the employees have sour faces, they're too serious and I understand why - there is no team building activities at all - There is no onboarding process - it's extremely strange - you leave your life behind, change the country of living in order to join this company and get no welcome or onboarding - Some managers are too arrogant - Awful openspace office - There is no corporate culture - No career growth opportunity - No way to communicate with top management of the company, no possibility to be heard - You're always bad employee, you're always wrong, only the company's top management is right - No possibility to leave anyone a feedback - there is no thing like 360-review - You can easily be made redundant or fired, keep in mind that - they don't value people, you're just resource

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

No emotion. Just business.

Jan 7, 2020 - Software Developer in Limassol
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional team. Interesting and modern technologies. Well-formed routine development process.

Cons

No corporate culture (except boring Friday parties). The company does not try to motivate and increase employee loyalty. Minimum benefits.

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not bad as average in Cyprus

Jul 10, 2019 - Senior Systems Administrator in Limassol
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting project with a lot of technologies

Cons

Nobody care about employees and they will never rise you salary until you will come and ask 10+ times

2 people found this review helpful