Springfield Ford Lincoln Reviews | Glassdoor

Springfield Ford Lincoln Reviews

4.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Really great place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Springfield Ford Lincoln full-time

Pros

Everyone is very honest, friendly, and supportive. Really really great people to work with. Have yet to experience a bad customer. They've been around forever so customer retention and inflow are both pretty high. Commission structure is pretty decent, as long as you stay out of the draw.

Cons

Long hours (which is to be expected in this business), not much of a team effort but very dog eat dog (again, to be expected in competitive sales). Work life balance can be tough, and car sales in general is a tough business to break into when there are so many 30+ year vets here with repeat customers.

Advice to Management

A bit more positive reinforcement is the only thing I can think of... especially when it gets busy, compliments and constructive criticism can be few and far between. When I first started, I really had no idea where I stood with anyone.

2. "Good Place to Work, Committed to Customer Satisfaction & Improving the organization."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, PA

Pros

Management cares about doing the right thing for employees and customers,
    Strong ethics,
    Like my coworkers,
    Nice facility,
    Great company to work for.

Cons

There needs to be more employee involvement and commitment,
    Seems to be no consequence for some employees poor performance or attitude,
    Management needs to listen more to the employees.
    Would like better benefits,

Advice to Management

Work on improving the management team. There are some great employees who want to help but need the opportunity, proper forum, direction and training. Improve accoutability and feedback.