KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Sprout Social

Engaged Employer

Sprout Social

Add a Review

Sprout Social Employee Reviews about "sprout social"

Updated Oct 28, 2021

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Sprout Social and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "sprout social"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for that is solving difficult problems

Apr 4, 2015 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and culture at Sprout Social are amazing. There's a great sense of camaraderie and respect among team members, which creates open dialogs throughout the organization. On the engineering team, we are challenged to solve difficult problems and are given the time to build things the right way, which is highly valuable. I like that we continually improve our day-to-day process as we see problems/inefficiencies; it's a very agile way of becoming a better group of engineers. Lunches, snacks and drinks are provided by the company. Monthly happy hours allow us to meet new team members and catch up with other employees over a beer.

Cons

Nothing that is specific to the company... perhaps the fact that Chicago is cold in the winter.

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Talent

Thanks for sharing your experience as part of Team Sprout. We certainly agree - Sprout has some incredibly interesting challenges to tackle, and learning as we go makes our company and product ever stronger. Looking forward to a solid "cheers" with you at the next happy hour!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Just so amazing.

Jan 28, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sprout Social is an organization that cares so deeply about all their employees, and it shows. I have been with Sprout Social for a number of years and have had the opportunity to watch as the team, product and management have matured into a true market leader in all categories. The organization is one that likes to lead the industry and try new things, allowing their employees to prosper.

Cons

Some teams can scale quickly which makes it difficult for individuals to always know what will be happening within the long term, but for those with faith in the organization, this isn't much of an issue at all.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best job I've ever had

Feb 13, 2018 - Designer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at many companies, small and large, and Sprout Social has easily been the best job I've ever had. The culture is great, the people are great, the work is challenging, and the job is rewarding. It doesn't get much better than here. Sprout Social genuinely cares about the employees, and goes above and beyond to assure they are happy. They are continually setting up new employee programs, and focusing on career growth for everyone who works here. Sprout is very flexible for your work/life balance, as well.

Cons

While transparency is a large value at Sprout Social, I think they could continue to improve on it. It's always hard with larger companies, but it's something that Sprout could continue to work on.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Unbelievably Amazing Company To Work For

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I continue to pinch myself often that I get to work at such an amazing place like Sprout Social. First and foremost, how leadership prioritizes its employees is a quality about Sprout that has gone unchanged since I started here. It's a people-first organization and the culture is unparalleled. Take care of yourself and your family, so you can be your best self at work. Aside from that, we have great benefits, amazing leaders, a product that can't be beat, difficult but achievable metrics, smart people who love to solve hard problems, and coworkers that care deeply about each other both in and out of work. Despite going remote during the pandemic, Sprout has found ways to adapt and support its people. This is a company that works through change in a respectful and thoughtful way. I am proud to be an employee of the organization and I imagine I will be for a while longer.

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Chief People Officer

Our people are the heart of our organization, and we wholeheartedly believe that when we feel our best, we do our best. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! -Maureen

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Hands Down - Best Company in Chicago

Feb 9, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at Sprout Social for a while now and I have grown more and more proud of this team. Here are a few reasons: 1. Despite growth in company size, Sprout has always looked out for its employees - great benefits and events, solid career growth opportunities, incredible coworkers. You are treated as an adult and trusted to do your work. 2. Management - I can't say enough good things about the managers, directors, VPs, and C-level folks. They understand the importance of transparency in an organization and will keep their teams updated on road map items and any upcoming changes. They are approachable and care about you as an employee. 3. You have a voice here - your personality, skill set, and opinions are celebrated at Sprout. The team is encouraged to speak up. 4. The product - Sprout Social is a product that is making a difference in how a business and their customers communicate. Feels good to know that we are building, marketing, and selling a tool that is HELPING people. 5. The people - I have the good fortune of working with such smart and GOOD people that I genuinely enjoy. We get to know each other (and each other's families) very well. We are given the opportunity learn from one another. 6. The office - we have just moved in to a beautiful new space that is built to support collaboration. Plus, it's filled with personality.

Cons

-No major cons! During my time here, anything that could be considered a con has gone away - longer parental leave, extensive manager training, 401k match now exists.

3 people found this review helpful

Director of Talent

Thank YOU for being a part of Team Sprout's growth over the past few years! Your contributions and feedback play a huge role in our development as a team, product and company. We're looking forward to you helping us continue to grow and maintain our transparency—let us know how we can continue to improve!

6. 5.0