Sprouts Farmers Market Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 1884 reviews

2.8
Sprouts Farmers Market CEO Amin Maredia
Amin Maredia
Pros
  • "Sprouts has great benefits and a 15% employee discount(in 145 reviews)

• "Nice people, friendly customers 15%discount on food(in 128 reviews)

Cons
  • "Low pay for Assistant Vitamin Managers(in 78 reviews)

• "Some recent restructuring has created some issues, in terms of Assistant Store Managers being under-trained(in 65 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great place to work"

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time

Pros

I have been at Sprouts for a year now, having left a long term career at another retailer. I was nervous about the move, but I have not looked back once to question if it was the right move! The people here care about what we do, and aim to do what's right for the customer and for each other. I don't mind working hard and I appreciate that the people around me are working hard too. If you want to work for a...

Cons

The biggest con is that I didn't get here sooner! The company is growing quickly and there is a lot to learn, but I am up for the challenge.

Sprouts Farmers Market Response

May 8, 2018Sprouts Talent Acquisition Team

At Sprouts, we’re people powered and purpose driven. Thanks for being the driving force in our passion to inspire, educate and empower our guests to eat healthier and live a better life.

"Deli Clerk"

Current Employee - Deli Clerk in Avondale, AZ

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time

Pros

Convenient location and great people

Cons

None. Great place to work

Sprouts Farmers Market Response

January 14, 2019Talent Aquisition Advisor

3. "Not the worst experience"

Former Employee - Produce Clerk

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time

Pros

The pay was good and the work wasn't difficult. Management was less than favorite but okay.

Cons

I had the unique experience of having a bad manager that had no people skills

4. "It's getting better and better to work here"

Current Employee - Senior Deli Clerk in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

benefits, employee appreciation, discount, co-workers

Cons

raises small, call-outs, high turn over,

Advice to Management

I wish I had a chance to collaborate my ideas for consideration. Many of us have years of experience in restaurants. I wish I could do a salad or make special sandwiches. Sometimes items in schematic don't sell. Let us utilize recovery as a special item as long as it is approved by regional trainer. I want to be trusted to do an awesome job. Maybe approve someone as department "Chef" and allow them to wear a chef coat...

5. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time

Pros

Family Environment, Flexible, Very happy people

Cons

Working long hours on feet

"Make sure you balance Work/Life"

Former Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

The employees are great and for the most part really try their best.

Cons

No time for vacation and If you don't take your vacation and give your 2 week notice you have lost it. Not enough support for management

Advice to Management

Ever since the change in our corporate format it has slowly gone downhill. Its unfortunate. The company is a great company but definitely needs to change the direction its going. Im posting this for future management so they will consider family/life balance. I gave 110% and literally got screwed when I left. Id give a negative on Work/Life balance but that's impossible. Thank you Sprouts.

• "Low Hours"

Current Employee - Courtesy Clerk

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for more than a year

Pros

$15/hr minimum wage, great employees, the managers are very understanding, they accommodate to schedules of school

Cons

They seem to be constantly cutting hours but continuing to hire while they do so.

Advice to Management

They shouldn’t hire at stores that are already having hours cut for employees as it makes it even harder for employees to get by and enjoy their work.

• "good part time job"

Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

flexible hours friendly staff, decent discount policy

Cons

management not consistent. schedule is not posted until Friday for the following work week starting on Monday.... makes it hard to plan your life

"Mostly fun job if you're a people person"

Current Employee - Cashier in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

They worked with me and gave me more hours when needed when they had them to give. Customers are usually well mannered and not problematic 15% discount on all items except alcohol, including sales and clearance Quarterly employee appreciation days where you get 20% off and a catered meal for the day Christmas discount Easy to go in and do a good job, go home and leave work at work Great Products

Cons

Corporate sucks- I've had two co-workers get injured on the job and the workman's comp company Sprouts uses, used every slimy way they could to get out of paying when these people really needed it Very minimal to no raises Corporate is very hard to get a hold of and doesn't follow up Management knows this and some I have had have used this as a way to get away with unethical, unprofessional, and cruel behavior....

"Great with Possibility of Terrible"

Current Employee - Grocery Clerk in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Sprouts Farmers Market full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great Managers, Perfect atmosphere for team building and interpersonal experience.

Cons

Undergoing Change as company grows. The older managers are being removed.

Advice to Management

The old way is not the best way

Found 1884 reviews