Found 4,831 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It wasn't to far from where I lived and met great people working there." (in 264 reviews)
- "I have some great coworkers and working in a grocery store generally is much better than in food service." (in 255 reviews)
- "has good benefits and easy to learn" (in 192 reviews)
- "I even like some of the people I work with and flexible hours which is a con too I'll get to that in that section." (in 137 reviews)
- "Flexible scheduling so they are great for some one trying to balance school and working or a family and work." (in 81 reviews)
- "Poor management related to the day to day operation" (in 495 reviews)
- "The pay is low and the turn over rate is high." (in 350 reviews)
- "Good managers don't run a building by sitting on their lazy butts in front of a computer all day long." (in 239 reviews)
- "No training and you work when they want you to work." (in 115 reviews)
- "Blatantly obvious how much favoritism there is." (in 90 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sprouts Farmers Market and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023CashierFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCitrus Heights, CA
I had a really wonderful experience at the Sprouts in Citrus. Everyone was kind and more than willing to listen if there were issues with customers. There are no questions asked if you aren't feeling well and everyone, especially management, is understanding if you aren't feeling well or need to call out. The management here is excellent at dealing with problems with customers and are very good at putting their workers above customers, within reason of course. There is a nice employee discount.
My only downside would be that they didn't give me a lot of hours when I started out, even for part time. I started at around 8-12 hours a week and it increased over time to around 20-24 hours a week.
- 4.0Sep 2, 2023Back-Up ReceiverFormer Employee, less than 1 yearOklahoma City, OK
Relatively easy job, just requires a little bit of thought. No one bothers you because you're constantly alone in the back with the other receiver. Sometimes the manager comes back but rarely. Overall good job and ok hours. I wasn't to pleased about the hours at first but I got used to it 6 am to 2pm. You get employee discount as well 15-20% (I can't remember).
You can't sit down while at work, I felt as I was being watched most of the time from the camera. Sometimes all the trucks come in at the same time. New drivers come in and don't know where to set the product. Sometimes the product is not at temperature and you have to recall it. I had to take the pallets to dairy by myself. Don't expect to talk to people or coworkers as the back of the store is very obscure and lonely. There are opportunities to move up in the company, I just wasn't interested. I always felt drained after work even though it was part time, I felt like they used me a lot.
Sprouts Farmers Market Reviews FAQs
Sprouts Farmers Market has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 4,885 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Sprouts Farmers Market to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
47% of Sprouts Farmers Market employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sprouts Farmers Market 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.