St. Luke's Health System Employee Reviews about "st luke s"
Updated May 25, 2023
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
United Health Services
For some background, I graduated with my BS in psychology in 2022 and have worked as a Pre-K teacher for almost 5 years (2017-2021), a mental health technician for 1 year and now I’m a case manager. I told myself I’d obtain a Masters in clinical counseling & become an LPC , but I’m more interested in going to medical school (which was my initial plan anyway). Is it less reputable to do medical school online? I don’t think I’d be able to do much of anything in person with a full time job.
Hi, I'm currently at the end of my cna program and I'm supposed to be "orienting" on the floor. My interpretation of orientation from previous jobs is filling out necessary paperwork, and learning any other non physical stuff like who my supervisor is or my point of contact if I should need to communicate with them, where supplies are loc, etc. So far, I was never informed on how much I would be paid until I received my certification or even what I would be doing until then...cont'd in comments
Got a burning question about St. Luke's Health System? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with St. Luke's Health System employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Good Benefits for self and family" (in 74 reviews)
- "The people are great but your talents and knowledge are not recognized" (in 48 reviews)
- "The coworkers are great and the job is pretty good." (in 30 reviews)
- "Friendly staff in every department" (in 23 reviews)
- "Great culture" (in 20 reviews)
- "Hours worked and poor management" (in 49 reviews)
- "Pay is low and only gets 2% raise a year" (in 45 reviews)
- "Supervisors and managers do not actually have any experience in the field" (in 15 reviews)
- "One of the cons that is very important to know is the low wages that paid to very educated and highly skilled workers." (in 14 reviews)
- "Lots of middle and upper management to" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of St. Luke's Health System and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status