St. Vincent's Reviews
67% would recommend to a friend
(379 total reviews)
63% approve of CEO
Found 379 of over 401 reviews
Updated Feb 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management...partiality to certain employees" (in 34 reviews)
- "Low pay for their employees" (in 17 reviews)
- "Very low raises sometimes not at all." (in 6 reviews)
- "Upper management continues to decline and staff is not happy about it" (in 5 reviews)
- "That resulted in layoffs and a great deal of confusion." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of St. Vincent's and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Feb 25, 2023Student Nurse InternCurrent Employee
- Support from the RRR coordinator - Opportunities for additional clinical experiences - Great learning environment for student nurses in the precepted role - Low schedule demand for students (48hrs over 3 mo.) with opportunities to pick up more hours. - The patient population is generally excellent
- Staffing is atrocious - Support from the MedSurg managers is lackluster. - Pay is not great. Especially for full time staff nurses.
- 4.0Jan 18, 2023Performance Improvement ManagerFormer Employee
Vast community of healthcare professionals and leaders. Extensive experience gained. Kind, down to earth leaders and executives.
Isolating work environment (many empty cubes in nonclinical offices), demanding, overburden, lack of support
- 1.0Jan 11, 2023PCT Patient Care TechCurrent EmployeeAppleton, WI
The team work and friends you can make here
2 certain floors are very rude and unfriendly. Management does not care about you. Severely underpaid and overworked. Also work for a "Catholic" Hospital, but yet somehow dont recognize Easter as a holiday?
- 4.0Oct 26, 2022Occupational Health NurseCurrent Employee
They have some great employees
I feel like they have lost sight of what is important - patients, community, Core Values, associates
- 4.0Oct 20, 2022Vice President, Rehabilitation ServicesFormer Employee
Mission Location People you work with Opportunity to see lots of complex patients
work to keep healthcare decisions local
St. Vincent's Reviews FAQs
St. Vincent's has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 401 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at St. Vincent's to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
67% of St. Vincent's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated St. Vincent's 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.